Should trump Visit Our Country's Worst dimocrat Controlled Slums and Pitch Infrastructure

Bad example because if there are only two people then the mean and median will be the same and no town will only have 2 people. If you have a billion and 7 other people have one hundred what is the median?

ā€¦orā€¦prove me wrong?

Why do red states (the absolute poorest in the nation) have such poor parental examples?

IKR. Iā€™m in my office chuckling. :rofl::rofl:

Parenting is a responsibility at the very top of oneā€™s personal responsibilities and it knows no politics.

Just the liberal slums? Boy, Alabama is going to be pissed that theyā€™re left out.

1 Like

Just trying to understand your point so we can find a solution. If that is the basis for poverty, why do red states have such dismal family and parental examples?

He already did, you just didnā€™t hear about it because the Lamestream Media hasnā€™t reported it!

Obese Donald ~ ā€œNearly 4 in 10 African-American children are living in poverty. I will not rest until children of every color in this country are fully included in the American Dream.ā€

He has obviously rested, having gone golfing 220 times in over a hundred trips to his country clubs since being sworn in. Heck he solved poverty in the first two weeks of his presidency because his first weekend vacation to Marred-A-Lago that included golfing was only two weeks into his presidency.

There is no solution applying our laws. Itā€™d be an invasion of privacy.

Just as our founding fathers amended the Constitution to keep the government from prohibiting the bearing of arms, personal responsibility has dropped to such a low level, many today donā€™t believe ā€œweā€ are now responsible enough. When food, water and the basic necessities of life are now so easy to acquire, itā€™s allowed personal responsibility to decline to the level itā€™s at today and our children are the ones suffering the most. Believe me when I tell youā€¦I HATE IT.

I would love to see Donald Trump schedule a set of rallies in cities such as Chicago, Newark, Cleveland but only if the tickets go to local residents below the poverty line!

But to put the President in from of a less-than-adoring audience. Not likely.

There are no more slums in America. Obese Donald Trump ended poverty for all. Blacks are employed at the highest rates in our history (outside slavery). Hispanics are enjoying the highest employment in history, and it is the same with whites, asians, et al. Just ask him! He promised on Day One to end the PPACA and give us Trumpcare that would be bigger, better, and cheaper than the PPACA so no one would have to choose between their health and eating.

How could thee be any slums any more?

Donny built his wall, or so he says, and deported more illegals than anyone, so Americans donā€™t have to try to compete with illegals for jobs.

How on earth in Obese Trumpā€™s America could there still be slums?

Just not possible!

Ok, if you say so.

I donā€™t know, numbers is hard.

Iā€™d like to see that as well. Very much so.

Is it Infrastructure Week again already?

1 Like

Seeā€¦this is also another reason why there are no more Slums or Economically Depressed neighborhoods in America!

Establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council

The Council will focus its efforts on Opportunity Zones, a crucial part of tax cuts that we passed last year. Under our new tax cuts, any distressed area that is designated as an Opportunity Zone will receive massive incentives for private sector investment, including zero capital gains tax on any investment held for at least 10 years.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-signing-executive-order-establishing-white-house-opportunity-revitalization-council/

///

This is an excellent read, a bit long, on how Donald Trump has (ahem) helped to eliminate American slums and depressed American communities with his ā€œOpportunity Zoneā€ section to the Tax Breaks for the Rich law he signed.

How a Trump Tax Break to Help Poor Communities Became [another] Windfall for the Rich

But the Trump administrationā€™s signature plan to lift them ā€” a multibillion-dollar tax break that is supposed to help low-income areas ā€” has fueled a wave of developments financed by and built for the wealthiest Americans.

Among the early beneficiaries of the tax incentive are billionaire financiers like Leon Cooperman and business magnates like Sidney Kohl ā€” and Mr. Trumpā€™s family members and advisers.

Former Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey; Richard LeFrak, a New York real estate titan who is close to the president; Anthony Scaramucci, a former White House aide who recently had a falling out with Mr. Trump; and the family of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trumpā€™s son-in-law and senior adviser, all are looking to profit from what is shaping up to be a once-in-a-generation bonanza for elite investors.

///

Trickle down?

More like trickling up!

Indeed!

The Grifter in Chief and all of his Liddleā€™ Grifter Chillun are just raking in the profits from their presence in D.Cā€¦

Talk about Swamp denizensā€¦

There has got to be a special place in Hell for the likes of these folks!

Will you ignore morality to vote for immoral Trump in 2020?

Will you?

It is a yes or no question.

Donā€™t deflect.

It is a pity, isnā€™t it?

Not how it works.

Iā€™ll give you an exampleā€¦I think the Earth is held in its orbital plane by an invisible string. Prove me wrong.

You made the assertionā€¦you provide the evidence for why you believe that assertion to be true.

Then we can falsify your hypothesisā€¦or not.

.^

Pitch Infrastructure?

Probably not, infrastructure weeks tend to know go well for President Dennison.
.^^^^^