Should Trump leave Syria?

I have no idea what the left stood for any day. They are one fry short of a happy meal :wink:

no one but Assad has to blame for the civil war in his country.

Assad could be the nicest guy on earth and the Jihadis would still be at war in Syria.

It isn’t the Jihadis Assad is fighting its his own people.

He’s fighting basically everyone except the Russians and Iranians.

still doesn’t change the point that Assad created this mess himself.

Yes, the sooner the better. Also, stop funding and supplying the head chopping jihadist opposition.

You’ve only been wrong on every point you’ve made here CJ, at some point you should just stop.

The civil war erupted as a result of the “Arab Spring”.

Assad certainly hasn’t made it any better but Jihadism has been on the march throughout the ME for over a decade.

The Jihad’s would be fighting in Syria no matter what Assad did or didn’t do.

There would have been no Arab Spring if Assad wasn’t a brutal dictator who oppressed religious sect in his country.

ISIS and Jihadism make up a small fraction of the Syrian civil war the majority of the war is between Assad and anti-government forces trying to overthrow him because he is wait for it a super horrible dictator.

The fact you can sit here with a straight face and somehow suggest that an oppressive dictator isn’t at fault for a political revolt in his own country is the single most moronic thing iv ever read.

What a steaming pile. The Arab Spring covered most of North Africa and the ME.

No, that’s the reflection back off of your own posts.

Yes and you will notice all those countries have oppressive dictatorship.

Just curious. Have you ever looked at a map of the conflict areas?

Half the coutnry or more has at various times been controlled by forces other than Assad or Syrian OPFOR.

You will notice that the blue and green areas are the most populated and ISIS is chilling in the desert.

Assad didn’t even care about ISIS till Russia and Iran offered to deal with it for them. because they control pointless land their main forces has been on fighting the opposition forces.

A modern nation, founded on a single ethnic identity . . . . the idea gives me great pause.

have they cut ties with PKK which is a NATO classified terrorist group.

And that has what to do with what I stated? Did the most densely populated areas suddenly shift before ISIS arrived?

The Syrian OP forces have been a small part of the conflict and never controlled but a small part of the country.

Assad’s greatest threat and the greatest threat to the people of Syria has always been the Jihadi’s since the Arab Spring began.