Should trump get a SCOTUS pick before Nov?

You’re almost there. Come sit beside me.

The only precedent that was set is that a president is not guaranteed a vote on a supreme court nominee if the opposition party holds the Senate.

Never happen. Too many Conans out there enthusiastically kneeling to this ass clown and proudly thinking they’re patriots for it.

The sad thing? That attitude is a dime a dozen. It’s so commonplace that I won’t be surprised if the GOP secures a supermajority in 2018 and Donald wins another 4 years. We’re just that stupid, and we’ll deserve it.

Elections have consequences. He should have his pick voted on. Obama should have had good pick voted on as well.

2 Likes

See that was different, because presidential election vs midterms, blah blah blah…

You mad?

Too bad.

Now see, you’re back to being one-sided.

Not mad at all, just a little taken aback at how easily you were led by the nose. Along with 63 million others who were as unique and special as you.

1 Like

Mitch McConnell played Harry Reid game…and won.

And now libs are pissed off.

Well get over it.

You weren’t?

Yeah, right. Its called politics. POTUS gets a nomination not a rubber stamp.

I didn’t vote for the fool.

As if Democrats wouldn’t block any GOP Presidents conservative Justice pick if they controlled the senate anyway, please. And if you want to talk about consequences of previous moves in this arena go talk to Chuck Schumer about doing away with the filibuster for nominees which is going to bite liberals in the ass right now, not at some future date.

Lead?

Seems to me you have short memory.

I advocated Trump the moment here came down those stairs…and my reasons why.

And everything is unfolding just like I pretty much thought it will.

The battlefield is being reshaped. Cruz or Rand Paul or someone like them will be president some day when this is through.

All we need to do now is allow Trump to do the heavy lifting.

Did you vote for Clinton?

Which is exactly why they’re so desperate to win back the Senate.

1 Like

You voted out of sense of revenge, and thinking you were super cool and unique in the attitude. In reality you were completely pedestrian and tedious, and no different than millions of other Trump sycophants.

The equivalent of a toddler who smears his poo on the wall and thinks he’s Jackson Pollock while doing it.

2 Likes

When did that happen?

Sure did.

Do you honestly believe status quo for 4 years would have been worse than this dumpster fire?

See that’s the problem. This isn’t a ■■■■■■■ game but dumbasses think it is and then all that matters is their trusted idea of, “winning”. Or, more often, it’s just reveling in the other side losing.

It’s unamerican and unproductive.