Should the government support gay conversion therapy?

I’m not denying anything. You’re either making ■■■■ up or have somehow convinced yourself that something is true that isn’t.

Your motivated illogic is not interesting, it’s rote and boring.

You denied being a cringe crit, which you obviously are.

Let’s talk about the case for erradicating the homosexual gene (if the lab coats ever find it), or the conversion therapy.

I say it would benefit the collective.

You ■■■■■■■■■■■■ me and sending me on wild goose chases is also boring. If you had actual proof of your accusation you’d post a link to an actual external source.

Ok, whatever. Let’s talk about solving the homosexual problem for the greater good and general welfare.

1 Like

I understand.

There is no homosexual problem. Gay conversion doesn’t work. Let people like the people they like.

Oh but there is a homosexual problem!

AIDS
Monkey pox
Suicides

Homosexuality is a disease vector! And it spreads to the Collective.

Not to mention the incessant ■■■■■■■ whining creating stress.

It’s not the “government” it’s Leftists, RINOs and globalist fruitcakes, infiltrating the government.

If the “woke” leftists/globalists are allowed to continue, they are planting seeds for a horrendous, apocalyptic future where Wars will be fought between L.G.B.T. Q s who all would seek control of Sperm and egg.

The Egg Wars

Well, that’s not true, although it probably doesn’t in some cases.

Let’s find the gene and fix it!

You are not on Twitter. Twitter is online, therefore the word groomer is banned online. I did not say it was banned everywhere online.

The snarky response would be, “you deny being a conservative, which you obviously are.” But unlike you, I support self-identity when it comes to one’s person opinions and philosophies. Labeling others is something authoritarians like to do.

How would it benefit the collective?

Less disease. Fewer suicides. Less bullying = less school shootings.

You labeled yourself.

Not caused by homosexuals.

That’s more the result of heterosexuals problems with homosexuals.

Homosexuality is no more a disease vector then heterosexuality. They’re called “Sexually Transmitted Diseases” and not “Attraction Transmitted Diseases” for a reason.

I see the problem, you just don’t like gay people.

It is true. The best you get is someone convinced they are straight which is bad for mental health and families.

There’s no single gay gene. It’s a combination of factors.

No need to fix it. It’s not a problem.

Hannity forums is also “online”. Saying “online” without qualifiers is the same as saying “online everywhere”. Online is online.

You don’t need to eliminate homosexuality to fix that. Those are issues of promiscuity mixed with not practicing same-sex. Suicide and bullying of gay people isn’t the fault of gay people, its the fault of people like you making them feel invalid.

I never called myself a crit and/or a prog.

Transmitted, including into the Collective.

That’s the myth. If we fix it, it won’t be a problem for anyone.

That’s not true at all. Why are you denying the science? Don’t ve a science denier.

It’s not about me, it’s about the general welfare of the collective.

What do you call yourself.