Should the 2020 census exclude non-citizens?

Do you really not know how this is done? About the subculture? What state do you live in?

Who pays the local “authorities”?

Again…non citizens are not always illegal.

I live in Colorado Springs…theres probably 50 or so bodegas, so yeah, I know about the culture.

Never said they were. Illegals are.

Then yes you do.

LoL. Ok. You run with that.

Pretty country by the way, congratulations.

You asked how illegals bought property. I expressly stated that non citizens can and do buy property, and they do pay property taxes on those properties.

That was in response to you saying you would agree on sales tax, but not others. They most certainly do pay other taxes.

Yeah…been here 27 years and plan on staying…lol

How else are we going to know who is here but shouldn’t be?

You keep convoluting “non-citizens” with illegals. Why?

Me?

It wasnt me who asked how illegals were buying property. That was you. I made the correct statement that non citizens can buy property and pay property taxes…you then asked the above question.

Do you smell toast?

:rofl:

They do?

I’ve lived around illegal immigrants most of my life - I even dated a girl whose father was undocumented for a couple of years - and they shop at the same stores as everyone else.

You just did it again.

Yes, they do.

:rofl:

No, they don’t. Are you talking about bodegas?

Seriously…Im worried about you now.

You are making less sense than usual.

Here is what the fourteenth amendment says:

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

Congress is free to say who is actually “in each state”. Under the current rules, a foreign tourist is not counted unless they violate federal law and overstay their visit. Congress simply needs to change the law to classify non-citizens without permanent residency status as “visitors”.

1 Like

I have no idea what the founders were thinking when they did not exclude non-citizens from the census. They could have done the same thing they did for those wanting to run for federal office and grandfather in the 1st few gens of US Americans.

1 Like

Anyone not legally present in the US should have zero representation nor be eligible for anything funded by the taxpayers.

There is no argument that the Founders intended for those not of legal status be included.