Should the 2020 census exclude non-citizens?

You’re right. We should encourage them to vote, allow them to not pay federal and state taxes, nor share in any sort of the responsibilities a citizen faces. They should get a government-mandated stipend, car, and job.

Illegals pay federal and state income taxes?

Not saying its right, but BG is correct.

About half pay income taxes -->> Immigration and Social Security: undocumented immigrants pay billions in taxes - Vox

In addition Illegals pay property taxes through renting a place to live and they also pay sales tax when buying food, clothing, a car, a phone, etc.

He said they pay taxes, which is true - he didn’t limit it to “income taxes”. (Although I was supprised to find that many do in fact pay state and federal income taxes.)
.>>>>

1 Like

They don’t pat property taxes, the owner does.

You think their stores are charging sales tax? They have a cash only subculture.

Non-citizen doesn’t inherently mean illegal.

Just a matter of fact.

I know that.

What do you mean by “their stores”?

You asked how they pay taxes if they are here illegally…I just pointed out that some of them ARE paying taxes and still arent citizens.

They have their own stores.

I’ll accept sales tax. Not the others.

Oh. I thought when you were referencing sales tax, you were meaning they don’t shop at stores that charge sales tax. Which they do. I’m not sure how it works for a non-citizen business owner.

It happens. It really does.

Yeah…the same way Mr. McDougal who runs the local bakery has his own store.

Its not like they can put up a storefront and expect that noone is ever gonna come see if they are remotely legit.

Yes, pedantically, the owner makes the payment using the money received via rent from the illegal immigrant.

Horse hockey.

Yes, it is.

Stop.

10xxxx

Non citizens who own property pay property taxes. While I could accept them not inherently voting in federal elections, I think they should have a right to vote on the local issues that will affect thier property.

How so?

If that is the case, blame the local authorities for allowing that to happen, as its not supposed to happen.

How do illegals buy property?