Should police be allowed to use deadly force against laser attacks?

I’m always right.

1 Like

The “world” proves itself unable to prevent constant recurring war and wants nothing more than to rope America into their pathos. Economic and Political terms and distinctions is nothing more than delusions and excuses trying to evade truth.

You aren’t helping.

America has done plenty of its own roping in the past couple decades. And no, we need definitions to accurately analyze. Platitudes and wishful thinking is not analysis.

1 Like

Just friendly ribbing.

1 Like

Definitions mean nothing when it comes to political or economic theory. If you@ can’t jump over a trickle how can you get over a wide moat with crocodiles?

“Analyzing,” is ridiculous, when there is nothing but strings of fake jargon without any basis in deeper understanding or foundation. It’s no better than animals playing out the law of the jungle and trying to pretend they are the masters of the universe, when in reality they are prisoners of their own ignorance.

Strange.

Like when a bunny is nibbling a root one moment and grabbed by talons the next. Or like when a lion, the king of beasts, dies from internal parasites. Strange.

They don’t know or understand.

And they are well financed … which was the point made.

What is then?

Many of them? To stay in business. BLM has threatened to shut down anyone who defies them. They are no better than a criminal “protection” enterprise.

When has that happened?

I approve of this method.

christcompels

Which I never objected to, in fact I fully supported it. That of course has nothing to do with the proper use of deadly force on someone engaged in an aggravated assault on a PO.

We’re not talking about following them home and droning their houses or droning their cars as they drive down the highway.

Of course it is. Take a hard look at who founded the organization.

Blackmail payments.

1 Like

I seriously doubt if BLM is smart enough to know about the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.

Don’t kid yourself, their leadership/organizers are very smart people.

I’m sure the mafia thought they were smart too.

These are demonstrably very intelligent people. They could not have been so successful to this point if they were not.

Dismissing and belittling the opposition is very dangerous, especially if you actually believe your own rhetoric.