Should Ilhan Omar be removed from office?

That’s a bad example.

Her point was that the Muslim community was paying a price for the actions of a few.

If a Japanese person were to make the same remark, it would also be with the knowledge of what resulted from the acts of ‘some people’. A whole nationality got caught by the short hairs and sent to camps.

And Japanese-Americans citizens paid the price of Pearl Harbor attack.

or did you forget about the internment camps on the mainland.

what did the American citizens of California of Japanese ancestry have anything to do with
sneak attack, yet they were profoundly and greatly negatively affected by it.

same with the american citizens who were muslims after 9/11.

Allan

What has she done?

She been in her office for all of what 90 days? I mean by now she should have at least got a couple 10 million in pork spending for her constituents. Problem is she is Muslim, and that would go against her religion.

As for her leaving office, I suppose one could move to Minnesota in her district and vote against her next year, that would be a lot faster.

kinda like impeached?

I thought that was what I said? Guess not.

I also thought that was the point Omar was making. Not comparing Muslims to Japanese but pointing out what she saw happening in her community. A loss of civil liberties based on the actions of a few.

The only people calling for her removal are the EXACT SAME people who enable the most corrupt and stupid President we’ve ever had.

Of course Muslim American citizens paid the price for Saudi Arabian terrorists,

I misunderstood.

Allan

I love that those who decry political correctness are some of the biggest offenders. Oh no, Omar didn’t sufficiently portray the horror of 9/11, let’s ignore her point about the many losing civil liberties because of the actions of a few because she didn’t perform some kabuki dance.

No harm, no foul. That’s why we talk these things out.

If Rep. Omar was a republican she would have already been forced to resign.

Um, have you seen a picture of her?