Should Biden renounce his support of neo-Nazis?

US funding of the neo-Nazis ended in 2017 according the Nation article below, but they still have active militias there. Biden left a legacy.

That may be a factor in Biden winning the support of neo-Nazis.

Are Ukrainian neo-Nazis good, but American neo-Nazis are evil?

Should American neo-Nazis go to Ukraine to learn how to be the right kind of neo-Nazi?

Maybe Ukrainians know how to keep their veins from bulging.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

So tell me. Should Biden renounce his support of neo-Nazis?

JWK

ā€œUntil you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone elseā€™s game.ā€ ā€• Evita Ochel

Of course he should. Is this the standard though, or is it just the standard for one group or party? That is the real question.

Mod Note

I highly suggest you guys knock off the:

1. Personal attacks
  2. Trolling
    You are warned.
1 Like

All good points. I donā€™t see it gaining traction though. Without any mainstream media highlighting it, the general public will remain clueless on the subject.
We are at peak Mencken in these times.

Wait wait wait.

Am i on the right board

Isnā€™t this the board where we had several admonition a that the Obama admin refused to produce lethal aid to Ukraine and that it was not until the President that the aid was actually provided?

ā€œAppearsā€.

I doubt that Obama-Biden administration wanted to publicize what they were doing for both political and security reasons. As far as the equipment in the military parade, I suspect that the uniforms, trucks, vests, and practically everything else except the guns would fall under ā€œnon-lethalā€ aid.

It is clear that the Obama-Biden administration did successfully lobby to remove congressional restrictions on funding the Azov Battalion. I suspect it would run something like Churchillā€™s comment after Hitler invaded the Soviet Union:
If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons. --Winston Churchill

Has Biden ever explained why his administration sought and got congressional approval for funding neo-Nazi militias?

I think images of torchlit marches of neo-Nazi militias in Ukraine could be the basis of a devastating ad. The ad could include a couple of short quotes that show Bidenā€™s connection to funding neo-Nazis and the connection of Ukrainian neo-Nazis to Charlottesville.

The ad would not have to come from the Trump campaign.