Should Baldwin be charged?

1 Like

Hell, Twitter runs the NYT. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm, wonder if they are getting ready to charge Baldwin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-mexico-lawmakers-search-ways-to-entice-film-industry-in-wake-of-alec-baldwin-incident/ar-AAR3WPC

Also.

In the suit, Mitchell claimed, ā€œAlec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired and loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of a firearm.ā€

She also said every safety protocol designed to ensure safety with a firearm on set was ignored, such as the presence of live ammunition on set, and that ā€œactions that were takenā€ that day ā€œwere against all industry norms.ā€

3 Likes

Talk about tone deaf.

Wonder if his victims son had a nice Halloween?

2 Likes

I hope he never smiles again!

2 Likes

Oh and his kooky wife pretended to be from Spain for years, fake accent and all. Her name isnā€™t Hilaria, itā€™s Hillary and she isnā€™t from Spain, sheā€™s from Massachusetts.

5 Likes

Or you know, maybe keep the first Holiday celebration since the incident with his family off social media, while his victims Husband and son spend their first Holiday without her. Too much to ask?

Halloween is not a holiday.

Canā€™t say I celebrate it, but I am an adult. Or at least try to be.

1 Like

If this is true, then Baldwin needs to face some justice:

ā€œā€œRustā€ script supervisor Mamie Mitchell claims Alec Baldwin ā€œintentionallyā€ shot a live round for a scene that didnā€™t require a firearm.ā€

1 Like

That is manslaughter.

Baldwin should be censored from social mediaā€¦more deserving than Trumpā€¦since he canā€™t control himself.

Guy has always had anger issues. There was a lot of friction on the set between the crew and producers. Just saying.

Yeah having grown up around Latino peoples, I donā€™t remember even one named ā€œHilariaā€. Her fatherā€™s undergrad major was Spanish lit (heā€™s an attorney), and apparently they spoke Spanish at home.

But impersonating a native speakerā€™s accent is tacky. Hereā€™s Hillary:

trans-ethnic peoples need protections

2 Likes

If he had grown up shooting like real Americans this would never have happened. You donā€™t point guns at people.

1 Like

Sheā€™s white-spanish curious.

He has no doubt had that training many times. Movie producers usually give firearm training to actors who will be using a gun on set.

Iā€™ll bet it was not NRA Certified training.

From what other actors say it does include the actor witnessing or being shown the empty chamber.

It appears that that is the step that was omitted here ā€¦ before the prop guy handed him the gun and told him that it was ā€œcold.ā€ (Meaning in movie set vernacular, that it had no bullets in it at all, including blank rounds.) The prop guy omitted the step and Baldwin let him get away with it.