Should Americans go back to work

A complete collapse of the US economy with lead to far more deaths and suffering in this virus could ever cause.

1 Like

It wont…but we have come back to panic arguments again…in a little while we will told there was no panic

Think your smart.
I’ve been out on the hwy all week laying down concrete. Heck I stood within two feet all day from my employees and the truck drivers delivering the concrete. I was only a couple of feet from the checker at the gas station. I even hugged my son today when he got on the job. I would say I have probably been around a least 50 people today in one form or another. While you have been hiding in your house all day.

1 Like

Best deal maker evar!

It doesn’t help when you have places like Oregon sending out mixed messages either. Yesterday: “stay home”, Today: “Just kidding.”

are American this stupid they don’t know what stay at home orders mean.

Governor made the order. State Police just aren’t enforcing it.

Do you know that interstate hwy jobs are bid on the state level and awarded on the state level. At least they are in the three states where I bid. Now time to quit talking about my grand life get the thread back on track.

There’s this expression… “famous last words”?

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed road maintenance is alive and kicking. Even the roadway I work for has their maintenance crew at full force working every day.

he didint say anything of the sort

but, theres a position on tv news for ya!

Yeah he never said it would be gone in April when the weather warms up because warmer weather will kill the virus either. Just like he always knew it was going to become a pandemic and wasn’t spending several weeks calling it a Democrat hoax. You bet.

You’re right he didn’t say that.

I’m glad you’re finally catching on and helping to dispel those lies that have been repeated endlessly.

Not anymore.

Alternative facts are cool I guess. :+1: :roll_eyes:

Not what the clarification says.

People were flocking to beaches like in FL.

Personally I think beach use is fine.

I’m sure. :roll_eyes:

Just wait…this is gonna spread to red states as well…

I found the mayor of jaws folks

2 Likes

Already has

Curve trajectory looks better than anticipated.