Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

The gun is not illegal. He may or may not have been in legal possession of it. If he wasn’t, it’s a Class A misdemeanor in Wisconsin. If somebody gave it to him, that would be a felony for that person.

I see.

So this is just payback.

Totally cool Mr. Law and Order.

1 Like

I would imagine. Should we lynch him because of the other incident?

It always has been a messy system.

How do you know?

If he was illegally in possession of it, how can it be a legal gun?

You can’t claim self-defense when the incident occurs while the suspect is actively committing a crime.

He’s on video shooting them, you know that, right?

It’s not Mickey Spillane. A burner is an unregistered gun that you throw away after you use. From the serial number being taken off, usually burned off with acid. That’s also why they call disposable phones burners. This call is coming to you from the year 2004.

1 Like

It’s just an intense closeup on the very thing being protested, is all. Electron microscopy type closeup, but the very thing itself.

That’s funny coming from a lib IMO.

I think the kid being 17 is going to present some problems…it’s shame thou because that take away real issue IMO.

There is vide of the cops giving him water as he left the scene. He was carrying the AR he used to murder people.

Whats the “real issue”?

Is vigilante murder ok, as long as they’re of legal age?

No gun is illegal.

The gun would be legal in my hands.

Let’s see the statute. I’ve already posted a contrary opinion from criminal defense attorneys.

It wasn’t vigilantly IMO.

Self defense is age dependent?

1 Like

Funny how a kid like that with an AR can walk through he cops after killing someone and make it home safe.

But a guy like George Flyodd gets murdered.

1 Like

Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law, not you watching a video.

Did he throw it away? Were the numbers filed off?

1 Like

It would be exceedingly difficult for a defense attorney to make a self-defense claim when the suspect in question crossed state lines illegally possessing a firearm with the intent to enter a confrontation with rioters.

2 Likes

There is video of him shouting one person in the head.

He’s guilty and the cops he “walked through” knew what happened and that he did it?

Because: white?

So this kid just randomly decided to travel 40 miles, and found himself in the middle of the riots entirely coincidentally?

1 Like