Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

They don’t really have manslaughter there anymore from what I was reading.

I think they might put him in jail a little bit to keep their towns from getting burned down.

Of course since everybody was white, that might not be a concern.

1 Like

I wonder what this thread would look like if the kid had been black.

You need him not to get convicted, so he can speak at the next RNC convention as a freedom fighting hero.

He murdered 2 dudes… that is clear. What isn’t is if he did it in self defense or not.

1 Like

It was self-defense, but thanks for playing.

1 Like

He homicided two dudes. Murder remains to be seen.

1 Like

You don’t have to wonder lol.

Look at the reaction to Jacob vs Kyle. One is a thug and the other is a freedom fighting hero.

1 Like

Based on what?

You neeeeeed him to be the freedom fighting hero.

The violent criminals attacking a minor. Thank you for playing, Left.

Completely different circumstances. What if Kyle Rittenhouse was black with those white men attacking him like that?

Sort of a Ahmaud Arbery situation.

You do realize at least one of the “victims” was armed, correct?

All were committing felonies against a minor.

The state will have to prove the charge of 1st degree murder as an adult. That may be difficult (on video) considering he was chased, one individual threw what turned out to be a bag with a brick in it and another hit him over the head with a skateboard while in the ground. This is the problem with zealous district attorneys overcharging defendants. Now the DA has to prove the charges. The Atlanta DA did it to two cops. He lost his re-election, Wendy’s got burned down and the case is still open. All six cops in the Baltimore Freddy Gray case either had charges dropped or Nolle Pros and they all got their jobs back. That DA indicted them on the steps of city hall but couldn’t prove her charges. Knee jerk reactions by overcharging prosecutors sometimes doesn’t work out well.

1 Like

You assume Kyle was a victim…why?

Kyle was able to walk right past cops holding a long gun… after shooting two people. Without himself being killed.

Jacob was shot 7 times for FAR less

So? Is it illegal to carry a firearm in Wisconsin?

Under certain circumstances no. It is also legal to use a firearm to protect oneself (under circumstances). State law prevails. I have homes in MD and FL. In MD you have to display a weapon in the commission of an armed robbery or other violent act to justify me drawing my weapon and sending you to the happy hunting grounds. In my home it is necessary to “retreat no further” and again, a threat to my family or my person before three rounds of 12 Gauge .00 turn your torso into ground meat.
In Florida things are much simpler. First of all a lot of law abiding citizens are armed so muggers think twice. At home if you step on my property and threaten my family or me it’s five rounds center mass. In the house? Well, don’t do it.

He was hit in the head with a skateboard, was he not?

He had a brick thrown at him, did he not?

He was chased, was he not?

If Rittenhouse was 17, black and armed and 3 white men threw a brick at him, hit him with a board and chased him, what would the conversation look like?

1 Like

For that guy, I believe so.

By the state. Different circumstances.

Unprovoked?

Unprovoked?

After he shot someone…right?

He wouldn’t have made it as far as he did after killing 2 people. He wouldn’t have been thanked.

Why do you believe so?