Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

The rioters have killed dozens of people.

this all day.

Kind of sad that this post isn’t coming out of everyone’s mouth. It’s pretty clear.

Some details apparently coming out about two of the morons who got themselves shot yesterday:

Gaige Grosskreutz - Shot in the arm. Convicted felon carrying a pistol.

Joseph Rosenbaum - Shot in the head. Registered sex offender.

:man_shrugging:

I disagree. He may have been stupid, but the rioters are worse. They deserve to be stopped by any and every means. This is going on for months & no end in sight. To me, every rioter needs stopped, period.

2 Likes

Anthony Huber - 26. Shot and killed by the 17 year old Rambo want to be. Unarmed, clean record, friends say he simply saw a shooter and tried to stop him.

Domestic abuse record, shot for assaulting him with a deadly weapon.

Good job. :+1:

1 Like

I dont see that anywhere. Send link. If Im wrong i’ll admit it. But I havent seen that anywhere and his partner said he was a peacful guy that didnt own weapons.

Here’s the first one that pops up. Libs love Twitter as a news source.

https://twitter.com/YmeKindsome/status/1298820146769915905

Nothing about his record excuses him from assaulting someone with a deadly weapon either. He got what he came for.

Not funny at all.

Did George Floydd fight with the police? A “Yes” or “No” would be fine. Did this kid fight with the police? Again, a "Yes or “No” would be fine.

That is for the law to decide.

Could a 14yo girl grab her fathers pistol and shoot a rapist who broke into her house and was in the process of raping her? I say well yes she could. But, according to you, she was committing a crime because 14yo girls are not allowed to possess a hand gun and she was in possession of the hand gun when she shot it.

2 Likes

The thugs killed weren’t black. You are ill-informed.

3 Likes

For sure two of the people shot by the kid with the AR were white.

Where did you get that they were black?

1 Like

The Narrative. And even if they weren’t, they could have been so it’s the same thing.

2 Likes

Wishful thinking. Furthers the narrative.

1 Like

My bad. I actually thought it was two black, one white. Instead it’s one black two white.

Totally changes everything.

Who is black?

No, he just shot three people.

maybe you should go back and read all of the “this section does not apply if…” statements in the law. there are enough of them to stay busy for a while.

2 Likes

Which one was black?

who has any business in a riot?