Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

So, if someone threatens me with two illegal guns and I grab one of them and shoot him, I can’t claim legal use of the gun?

He shot someone who pointed a gun at him, fled an armed mob and shot a second guy who was pointing a gun at him. He may not go to jail at all.

1 Like

Yeah, they should have pumped him full of bullets on the street, right?

Wow. So my dad couldn’t have taken me hunting in Wisconsin until I was 18. That blows.

Looks like I was correct.

The scene in Kenosha on Wednesday was a contrast to the night before, when protesters clashed with law enforcement for hours and a gunman shot three people, two of whom died, shortly before midnight.

There were no clashes with law enforcement as of 11:15 p.m. A Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reporter did not see any civilians with assault-style weapons.

Not long after 7 p.m., an armored vehicle arrived at Civic Center Park where protesters were gathered, and police warned protesters they were in violation of the curfew. But protesters stayed, milling around the park, and later marched through the streets of Kenosha.

The crowd that marched paused at on intersection, where they blocked traffic and chanted, “No justice, no peace,” before continuing. Some protesters carried signs saying “Black lives matter” and “Stop police violence.”

Tuesday’s night’s violence prompted the White House to authorize sending 2,000 National Guard troops from other states to Wisconsin. President Donald Trump said Wednesday in a series of tweets that “federal law enforcement and the National Guard” will be sent to Kenosha to restore law and order.

The Wisconsin National Guard already has 10,000 troops. Gov. Tony Evers on Tuesday ordered 250 to Kenosha. He doubled the number Wednesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/kenosha-shooting-protests-peaceful-on-fourth-night-pence-decries-violence-nba-other-pro-sports-sit-out/ar-BB18qisr

:man_shrugging:t3:

Not so fearless after all.

What is this REVOLUTION they speak of???

"Please help us. You’ve seen what we do and what our mission is. We want to feed people. We want to help the revolution. They smashed the window of one of our cars and threw people on the ground. No crimes were committed.

“I’m trying to not freak out and we’re trying to find them but honestly: I’m freaking out. I know these people. They are my friends. They sat in my living room talking about how to feed the revolution and the homeless. They want to do nothing but good. They were kidnapped today.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/kenosha-protesters-arrested-forced-into-unmarked-cars-by-police/ar-BB18qlcO

:man_shrugging:t3:

A pistol with serial numbers ground off isn’t illegal?

This kid defended himself & I would have too if I was being attacked like that.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298795763565289472

1 Like

Not for defending himself.

They could. Click in the hyperlinks fly 29.304 and 29.593

It goes thru the hunting rules and covers where the other poster thinks it’s ok. But those exceptions are only for someone hunting.

It wasn’t a murder weapon, it was a self defense weapon.

1 Like

A 17 year old punk bringing an AR15 to a potential riot that he has no business in…is looking for trouble and he found it. There is no way he’ll get off for “self defense”.

1 Like

To a degree I agree with you, but the law isn’t stopping the violence & it cannot continue. He was running from the mob, tripped & fell, they started beating him, he defended himself. I can tell you if someone came to my area & started looting & burning, I’d shoot them. My home, my business, & my neighbor’s would be defended, & it would be stopped, immediately, as it should be.

Presently there is no law. It’s wild west. It’s going to become a civil war if it keeps up. We have a right to defend this country. If the gutless politicians of the GOP & the leftists of the DNC who are SPONSORING the violence won’t, we have the right to ourselves.

If he gets charged it should be a weapons violation. He still acted in self defense even if he was with an illegal gun. If I was on the jury he would get off completely. If the leftists can kill, loot, burn, & attack police & get NO JAIL TIME, then he should not either. That would be equal justice.

2 Likes

Why didn’t he inform the cops at the riots? Why did he just leave?

Why not? The leftists doing as bad or worse than him just leave. They don’t get arrested.

1 Like

So to review:

Trump glorifies two white people who point their guns at black protestors.

White kid takes his gun at points it at black rioters and kills them.

Probably no connection, right?

2 Likes

Nice spin.

I understand but there is no excuse. I saw the video of this punk running around, brandishing this AR…trying to play Mr. Bigman. ■■■■ him. If you bring gasoline to a fire, you’ve dramatically increased the probability that you’ll get burned bad. What this kid did was 1 zillion percent wrong and so beyond stupid…there is no defense IMO.

Mark down this day Ceasar…I think it’s the first time we’ve disagreed. :tumbler_glass: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Who else killed someone that night?

No spin. really happened.