Shooter reported at Texas high school

Boy. Charged with making threats to copycat.

Those aren’t real threats. Those are copy cats.

Allan

Hush Allan, you’re being silly.

So Houston news just showed the police chief saying when the school reopens next week they are going to put extra cops. Why?

Reactionary. By next years schools opening Santa Fe will have been all but forgotten.

Allan

There’s no official definition of a mass shooting until the left trots out a figure like100 in 2018. A mass shooting is whatever you want it to be as long as the number of incidents reported is staggering enough to support the left’s anti-gun agenda.

You say the left trots it out. I am the left and I certainly don’t trot anything of the sort out.

There have been 100 shootings in schools in the United States in the past years but they are hardly mass shooting.

and its not “anti gun” it “anti shooting incidents”

How do you help lessen the numbers of school shootings?

Raising the age to 21 to purchase guns is a good idea and thats not anti gun.

Making sure the parents have COMPLETE control of firearms at the home (which didnt happen in this case) isnt anti gun.

Allan

Running one as hard as you can most will start locking up and/or failing to feed in about a minute or less.

What are the potential side effects of Ritalin?

If you lost a loved one and they were the only casualty it’s one too many to you.

Ft. Hood was an act of terrorism. I don’t give a ■■■■ what the Obama administration called it.

Exactly how were the firearms stored in this case?

Simple answer in this case is not well enough, regardless of the method.

Exactly how were they stored in this case?

No security is completely impenetrable to someone who really wants to breach it.

Figure how many people in America Vs how many dead by gun violence. Its not that many. 2 yr old 6 yr old 85 yr old is irrelevant.

So far Im good