SHEAR DESPERATION: Failing Beto O’Rourke Livestreams Bizarre Haircut on Social Media

Originally published at: SHEAR DESPERATION: Failing Beto O’Rourke Livestreams Bizarre Haircut on Social Media | Sean Hannity

Rapidly fading 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke has vowed to “reintroduce himself” to American voters in recent days; bizarrely broadcasting his haircut on social media.

“Beto O’Rourke is livestreaming his haircut. At one point, he notes that his earhair is getting trimmed. Something he says needs to be done as you get older,” posted a reporter for the Washington Post on social media.

Beto O'Rourke is livestreaming his haircut. At one point, he notes that his earhair is getting trimmed. Something he says needs to be done as you get older. pic.twitter.com/um040cwpTU

— Matt Viser (@mviser) May 15, 2019

The steam isn’t the first strange social media post from Beto, who previously published a video of himself at the dentist’s office.

“Before O’Rourke launched his presidential run in March, and in his first few weeks in the race, was a solid frontrunner in most polls and even topped Joe Biden in one. But recent polls have O’Rourke back down in the single digits, prompting Maddow and others to question whether he peaked too early. So O’Rourke dredged up an old technique and livestreamed his haircut in El Paso, Texas on Wednesday, talking about everything from his barber’s immigrant background to the ear hair he was getting trimmed,” reports The Week.

To shore up his failing poll numbers, Beto has launched a national apology tour in recent days, apologizing to co-hosts of The View for his “privileged” and “elitist” campaign launch.

Beto O’Rourke on criticisms of his ‘Vanity Fair’ “born to be in it” remark: “I was attempting to say that I felt my calling was in public service — no one is born to be President of the United States of America.”

“I have a lot to learn, and I still am.” https://t.co/f8u2wc159S pic.twitter.com/eQ5TKpXdAa

— The View (@TheView) May 14, 2019

Do you think you can get away with more because you’re a man, and do you have any regrets?” asked co-host Meghan McCain.

“You’re right. There are things that I have been privileged to be able to do in my life that others have not. The more I travel and learn, the clearer that becomes to me,” said O’Rourke.