SHE’S SORRY: Ilhan Omar ‘Unequivocally Apologizes’ for Anti-Semitic Twitter Rant | Sean Hannity

Recently sworn-in Rep. Ilhan Omar “unequivocally apologized” for her anti-Semitic tirade on social media Monday; saying she’s “grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/shes-sorry-ilhan-omar-unequivocally-apologizes-for-anti-semitic-twitter-rant/

Just like my former middle school students–sorry when caught. How do she and fellow-Minnesotan, Amy Klobuchar get along–since Klobuchar is Jewish? Doesn’t anyone vet these people? Still better question for Minnesotans: How can you respect someone who no sooner than getting to Congress, begins to trash this country? Is that what Minnesota is about now? Such a travesty! (I grew up in Omar’s Congressional District 5, that’s why this is so distressing to me.) :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry but I trust her apologies the way I would trust a wolverine to have a sweet and gentle nature. I have known to many people that would gut you with a smile on their faces. I doubt that she is any different.

1 Like

I would believe her if she hadn’t been pushed/forced into this and instead, gave it of her own free will. AND deleted her posts.

1 Like

of course I’M SORRY for being an Islamophobe since educating myself on the subject of Islam & how LIKE CANCER it DESTROYS EVERY SOCIETY it inhabits. How about JUST ONE PERSON proves me wrong?? Whenever ANY MUSLIM is elected to office here in America EVERY American who cares about PRESERVING our quality of life here in OUR America should be concerned about The Trojan Horse that ALL MUSLIMS could very well be. As long as NOT ONE OF THEM starts to speak out THEIR radical brethren oOR ASSIMILATE into OUR SOCIETY I’ll continue to profile ALL of them.
…Boy, the TRUTH sure does hurt … doesn’t it??

2 Likes

Islam tells its followers that it is fine to lie if the end justifies the means.
Anybody that believes this steaming pile is no better than she is.

2 Likes

Sorry. but leopards don’t change their spots and I don’t believe for a minute that Omar was sincere in her apology. And she needs to be removed from the Foreign Affairs Committee, then voted out at election time.

1 Like

There have been many Conservatives who have been destroyed for way less than what she said. The mere possibility of a Conservative being a racist is cause to destroy their lives. But this Muslim Jew hating POS can blatantly say what she wants and then gets a free ride with I’m Sorry then all is forgiven. Just plain pathetic and unacceptable and she should be made to resign. Our Government representatives have a responsibility to ALL peoples of this country not just the ones they like. It is one thing to harbor Racism in your heart but to publicly denounce a peoples based on race is just plain wrong and goes against the foundation of what makes this country great. The ability to live without persecution based on race, color, religion, creed and other things as well. She just destroyed that DEMOCRATIC idea with her words and no one seemed to give a crap.

1 Like

Ilhan Omar does NOT represent the entire state of Minnesota. In District 8 we have elected a Republican Representative (Pete Stauber) for the first time in many, many years. People need to realize that the district Omar is from is centered by the populous city of Minneapolis…a “Sanctuary” city.
And…the person who responded (above) regarding the Quran and the rules authorized in order to be deceptive until control over “infidels” can be accomplished is true. All one has to do is read it to know this.
This is the deceptive and will ultimately result in the same thing that was said in WWII—“First they will come for the Jews; then they will come for the rest of us”–Christians) and others who do not believe in their religion or pose some thpe of threat to their complete power.

2 Likes

Sorry for above typos.
One other thought – people can verbally issue an “apology”… but all they are doing is saying “Sorry I said it out loud.” It does NOT mean they have changed their mind about what they said or their belief system has changed.

2 Likes

She’s “sorry”… Until the next time. Omar has a history of anti-Semitic tirades. This one won’t be her last.

She just got together with the Globalist left and scripted her fake news “apology” to be an attack on our US Constitution, the 2nd Amendment, and the NRA.

All read are true to huge degrees - some suggest solutions - which will never be followed by “Government representatives (who) have a responsibility” - they only display fortitude for their OWN agendas…not we-taxpayers - who pay THEM.
FIRE them all… Somewhere there must be presidence.

Shall we all remember under Muslim/Sharia Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims.

FYI: You can’t believe any Muslim because they are told they can lie to the non-Muslim (Taqiyya [deception] is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees with it and practices it. We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream. . . . Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era.”)

Concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of imminent danger, whether now or later in time, [is permissible] to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury. Taqiyya has been used by Muslims since the 7th century to confuse and split ‘the enemy.’ One result is the ability to maintain two messages, one to the faithful while obfuscation and denial is sent – and accepted – to the non-Muslim audience.”

It’s unbelievable that any practicing Muslim could get elected to Congress. It’s a testament to the mass media, who is Hell bent on destroying this country (as founded) and to remake it in the mold of a typical leftist European country (take your pick). She is simply sorry she got caught. And she’s not alone. I hope she goes down in (political) flames in 2020!

She isn’t one bit sorry! Just ask Brigette Gabriel what they are capable of. Look Brigette up on YouTube. When you hear the story of her life in Lebanon it will scare the S**T out of you. The Quran does tell them to keep silent until you outnumber them, then call for the Jhad. That’s exactly what happened to Brigette. I looked it up, there are already 265 Mosques in California. There is one in almost every city. Check out where you live. You may be surprised how many there are. On line it says it is the fastest growing religion in the world. They are converting in prisons here, at an alarming rate. When they get out of prison, a large number go to training camps and get trained in gorilla warfare. Just look it up! The Mosques are the training ground for their beliefs. Where they brainwash everyone in their faith. They of course keep it all hush, hush. The Quran says to kill all infidels that do not convert, it says to kill all homosexuals, adulters, and that it is alright to rape any infidel woman bc they are all whores. Read it for yourself.

Jews believe lying is okay as well. I’m not an apologist for Islam. It’s cancer. However, Jews will absolutely lie if it is in their best interests:

"Jewish thought, on the other hand, not only allows, but demands lying, if doing so will save a life. Such is the case of Rahab that you mention in the book of Joshua.

This isn’t to say that we quite agree with your phraseology, “where it is for the greater good rather than for harming another or for one’s own selfish gain.” Unfortunately, terrible things are done by those who incorrectly convince themselves that they are doing things “for the greater good.” Such a concept would allow almost all of our consciences to persuade most of us to lie rather frequently.

In reality we are obliged to be truthful in the overwhelming majority of our life circumstances. In rare and specially defined situations, ancient Jewish wisdom explains when one may tell a lie; these are severely limited occasions. Interestingly, while one such exception is to save a life, another is in unique situations when it is necessary in order to keep peace between a husband and wife. This doesn’t reflect on a lack of the importance of truth, but rather on the great importance that God places on marriage.

See how in Genesis 18:12 Sarah chuckles at the thought of her and Abraham having a child seeing “as my husband is too old.” However, when God asks Abraham why his wife laughed saying “she’s too old” He kept the peace between husband and wife by telling Abraham that Sarah had considered herself too old even though in actuality she had been casting aspersions on her husband’s virility.

In summation, telling the truth is required in almost all times and places, but on rare occasions there are other virtues that supersede that one.

Honestly speaking,

Rabbi Daniel and Susan Lapin"

You all miss the point about Islam. I am not an Islam expert, but Ms. Omar is just practicing Taqiyya. The word “Taqiyya” is employed in disguising one’s beliefs, intentions, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions or strategies. In practical terms it is manifested as dissimulation, lying, deceiving, vexing and confounding with the intention of deflecting attention, foiling or pre-emptive blocking. It is currently employed in fending off and neutralizing any criticism of Islam or Muslims. So, since she was caught and had to apologize, it was Taqiyya time for her.

I’m glad people see this wolf in sheep’s clothing- she is sorry- until it happens again- this woman is a anti semite- she supports anti semites(like Farrakhan), and she will do something like this again- even Dems don’t believe she is sorry, but they protect their own- if you believe she is sorry, I have some swampland in MN to sell you -cheap!- Conservatives can never be sorry enough, and libs will never accept it, but Dems give a fake, sorry, insincere laughable excuse for an apology, and we(conservatives) just just accept it, but they don’t(and will never do) the same for us

I’m still trying to get over how she got elected to office in the first place. I once saw an article on how Muslims plan on taking over the world. It was a step by step approach on how and what they should do. It seems like it’s going on here in the United States and people are too stupid, or gullible to see it. Getting into elected office is only part of the procedure.

1 Like