Shazam! Epiphany

what is not hilarious is the role John Brennan played in the NIE as number 2 at the CIA in 2002 and his role as chief critic of Trump. So make it more simple, Brennan said Russia meddled and Brennan said Iraq had WMD. common thread in the lies.

Itā€™s odd how the dems hold our Intel agencies in such high regard now, because all during Bush they called them liars over WMDā€™sā€¦ And their history of CIA hating goes way back before waterboarding to the 50ā€™s and 60ā€™sā€¦

exactly the point of the OP

ttps://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/themes/nie.html

This article paints a picture of congress pushing for the NIE not the administration. just seems like you are full of cool aid.

No one called the intel agencies liars during the Bush Administration. By and large they did the jobs they were supposed to do.

It was the BUSH ADMINISTRATION ITSELF that took those intelligence assessments and misused/mischaracterized/exaggerated them to build up public support for the war against Iraq.

I suppose itā€™s only a matter of time before you repeat this canard on another thread.

1 Like

BSā€¦and the dems have been undermining the police for decadesā€¦

Actually it was congress that pushed for the NIE in 2002

here is a pbs link

ttps://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/themes/nie.html

Yes, they were lied to also. Thanks for acknowledging that.

Ohā€¦thatā€™s right. I guess you were there.

yep alive and kicking watching the news everyday, and c span.

Lol!!!
Ok whatever you say. TVā€¦lolā€¦thatā€™s funny

certainly you can do better than that, provide some reference to support your position. But you just cave.

Cave? If you say so.
Lookā€¦Iā€™m not going to share details with some random on this board about my career for 14 of the past 18 years just to make a political point. So you win, I concede. Just to let you know when it comes to this subject you donā€™t know NEARLY as much as you think you do. Fin

Since you were there, tell us about the Brennon role in the NIE. he was number 2 at CIA. He is also the guy that accused Trump of Treason. Are you saying he is trustworthy?