Sexual deviant crowd is at it again, hosts drag queen performance in government school system

70% of them don’t.

In this school? I doubt it

Why?

Because schools that have money on clubs usually excel in other ways. Because funding is tied to scholarly success in many states.

You notice how these drag show stories are coming from middle class school areas.

1 Like

It’s dress up.

70%

You got nothing.

Your ploy is an old one. But I’m not susceptible to it. You want me to shut up or else people here will fhink that I am the one who sexually aroused by homosex.

When you revert to that old ploy, I know you have been beaten in debate.

1 Like

They should just untie property tax to schools and then I could care less what they do. I just don’t want to pay for it.

1 Like

82 percent.

while 82% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% NJ state average).

Top 20 percent school in the state.

Teach them to read!!!

1 Like

Right and that would totally have no effect on school academics.

Calm down. You can project sex onto something without being aroused by it. The only person here who cares if you are sexually aroused by homosexuals is you. There’s no need for you to “shut up”.

When you revert to that old ploy, I know you have been beaten in debate.

It’s just an observation… not a ploy.

1 Like

This high school also has a D&D club.

I guess we’re ok with kids worshiping Satan in schools.

4 Likes

Acting is a skill and drama/theater is a completely appropriate extracurricular activity.

1 Like

No, you made a claim with no evidence. When asked for it you act like the request is somehow proof.

2 Likes

82%? Top 20? :rofl:

70%!!!

It’s ok though.

On average. Per capita. Multiplier.

Forget about the 18% as long as we can drag…

There ya go. On average this school is better than 80 percent of schools in Nj.

The department of education doesn’t control state schools. The state does. The ones where there is above average academic success often receive higher funding based on that success. That money can then be allocated to clubs

Then you guys get to complain as to what happens in these clubs. For some of you there is zero self reflection as how gross the positions are because of who is actually sexualizing these events. And i don’t mean you.

Oh no.

I just found out this high school has other questionable student-led clubs.

Black Student Union
The Environmental Society
Fashion Club
Central Young Dems
Muslim Student Association
Students Against Racism
Third Wave (Gender Equality Club)

This school is basically a liberal breeding ground.

4 Likes

Oh the environmental society is really going to trigger some people.

1 Like