Sexual deviant crowd is at it again, hosts drag queen performance in government school system

Taxpayer dollars hard at work.

I wonder why the people who are actually sexualizing these events. The one who are actually calling these events sexualization of children can’t engage in even a little self reflection that may be just may be they are the ones making these events profane and malicious…… may be

3 Likes

You are denying it?

So I hit a nerve!

Close the drama clubs!

Thanks for sharing. I hope that everyone here would read this article, there is more information provided than in the OP’s article.

Neither. Whats the source of your claim? Are most drag shows folks miming being penitrated?

They are pretending to be women.

lol… I see.

Without getting into TOS territory, I can assure you that women sometimes are the one’s penetrating.

Also dressing in drag isn’t inherently sexual. You’re projecting on to it.

Probably be easier next time to speak like a normal person and say “women” instead of trying to be clever.

2 Likes

Nonsense. They are grooming little boys to be penetrated. Save your psychobabble.

2 Likes

So what’s the big deal ? It’s just a high school club doing a show.

1 Like

D⁴

:clap:

No, they aren’t. They are having fun, because some people find drag shows to be fun.

Also, nice appeal to emotion… but they aren’t “little boys” by the time they are in high school.

1 Like

Which one is appropriate for a government school?

The former

Drama clubs are a thing

Teach them to read.

Are you implying I used a term incorrectly?

:rofl::+1:t4: Critprog values.

The drama club ones know how to. They read and memorize scripts….

That the education is system is broken has little to do with drag shows. What’s the reading/math skills in this school?

That’s not true at all.

1 Like

They can read too.