Seven Years and Running of Aiken Lunacy

Senior United States District Judge Ann L. Aiken of the District of Oregon is really trying to take up the mantle of the late Manuel Real. Defying the Ninth Circuit and defying the Supreme Court.

She was ordered by the Ninth Circuit to dismiss this case. Instead, she has just let it proceed to the trial face.

The Ninth Circuit should issue a mandamus removing her from the case and directing a different judge to dismiss the case. If the Ninth Circuit does not do so, the Supreme Court should do so.

No, neither adults nor children have a substantive due process right to a so called “stable environment.” The children do NOT have Article III standing to bring this lawsuit and they have no relief to which they are entitled.

Or should I say the adults that are pulling the kid’s strings and using them as puppets to try to get in the courts what they cannot get in the elected branches of government.

At some point, the Supreme Court needs to unambiguously rule that these sort of lawsuits cannot be brought in any court, State or Federal.

I agree that she should do what she’s told. Can’t just doing whatever she wants from the bench, that’s crazy.

This case is super interesting though, and I wish it would get a bit more daylight to proceed.

Private companies will be capable of geo-engineering in the near future. I am very excited for that technology, so I was hoping the children would get annihilated in court with airtight rulings that will protect future endeavors from interference.

Substantive due process.

The horse that just won’t get back in the damn barn.

1 Like

UPDATE

The Ninth Circuit finally had to take the extraordinary step of granting a Writ of Mandamus to order Judge Aiken to dismiss this lunatic case once and for all.