SESSIONS SCOLDED: Trump Blames the Attorney General for ‘Russian Witch Hunt’

Originally published at: SESSIONS SCOLDED: Trump Blames the Attorney General for ‘Russian Witch Hunt’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump publicly slammed Attorney General Jeff Sessions Tuesday morning, openly blaming the nation’s top lawyer for the “Russian Witch Hunt hoax” that continues to cost the country millions of dollars.

The Commander-in-Chief slammed Sessions on social media, saying the special counsel’s probe continues “all because Jeff Sessions didn’t tell me he was going to recuse himself.”

“The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax continues, all because Jeff Sessions didn’t tell me he was going to recuse himself…I would have quickly picked someone else. So much time and money wasted, so many lives ruined…and Sessions knew better than most that there was No Collusion!” tweeted Trump.

The President’s comments come just days after he stated he “wished” he picked a different Attorney General; adding he would have chosen a different person for the position had Sessions informed him he would recuse himself from any investigation regarding the 2016 campaign.