Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

Sounds like you are conceding.

Nope. The separation of church and state is settled law

Maybe he will consult with you 1st next time. :sunglasses:

doubtful he will say something stupid again next week.

You are conceding it isnā€™t in the constitution or BoRā€™s it appears very clear.

If not then produce it.

He didnā€™t say anything stupid this week either.

If he didnā€™t we wouldnā€™t be having this conversation.

In your opinion he said something stupid. Big difference. :+1:

The Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause are written into the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court has ruled that those 2 clauses establish a separation of church and state

There is no law requiring families to be separated. Trump, Sessions, etc are lying. Again.

I accept your concession that the phrase is not in the Constitution or BoRā€™s.

I accept that you are delusional as I concede no such thing

You should because it isnā€™t there. You did make a valiant effort to move the goal posts though.

Iā€™ll give you a single point for that. :rofl:

Well, itā€™s not. Stick to SCOTUS.

The person who wrote it disagrees with you

I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ā€˜make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,ā€™ thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. - Thomas Jefferson

The person who wrote the Constitution disagrees with your opinion

I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ā€˜make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,ā€™ thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. - Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson was in France when the Constitution was written.

Are you trying to assert that you are greater authority on the Constitution than Thomas Jefferson?

Ok. Itā€™s still not in the Constitution.

That as Religion, or the Duty which we owe to our divine and omnipotent Creator, and the Manner of discharging it, can be governed only by Reason and Conviction, not by Force or Vio- lence; and therefore that all Men should enjoy the fullest Toleration in the Exercise of Religion, according to the Dictates of Conscience, unpunished and unrestrained by the Magistrate, unless, under Col- our of Religion, any Man disturb the Peace, the Happiness, or Safety of Society, or of Individuals. And that it is the mutual Duty of all, to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards Each other.

George Mason, father of the Bill of Rights

Iā€™m saying Jefferson didnā€™t write the Constitution. Once again you were wrong.