Seriously, There's a Couple of Things Bothering Me About the Direction

Did you report those death threats tot he police or FBI?

Death threats are a protest?

No, also never reported the hundreds of death threats I have gotten after fragging newbs in FPS’s, because that would be stupid. Like the courts in general, I can discern between hyperbole and genuine threats.

So then that’s not really the same as people calling school board officials at their homes, naming their children, and telling them they are going to kill them, is it?

Nope, but if it happened, it isn’t a federal question or under federal jurisdiction either.

Unless it’s done on a phone line or the internet.

You can find millions of death threats on the internet, now what? How many new prisons do you want to build?

Got any links to that claim?

Which makes it less of a threat.

1 Like

It means they know your phone number, and therefore with about $50 your address.

It means they aren’t in your house. It’s easy to talk nonsense anonymously.

1 Like

Here is a video from January is still relevant. Clapper lied about the Biden laptop and virtually all of the corporate media toed the line, but he is treated as a fountain of wisdom and truth by MSNBC.

The war on terror is now directed towards anyone who opposes authoritarian tyranny of the surveillance state.

The is issue is not left/right or Democrat/Republican. It is authoritarians versus Americans who support civil liberties and rule of law.

2 Likes

This is what I was talking about years ago about realignment that is needed…authoritarians versus Freedom and civil liberties. Democrats have came down on authoritarianism which I knew they would long time ago. They were just waiting to come out of closet.

3 Likes

There are many Democrats who still believe in civil liberties and rule of law, but they have been largely shut out of the discussions. For example here is Bernie-supporter Jimmy Dore explaining how Facebook, Twitter, and Google are functioning as elements of the surveillance state.
See video starting at 6:30:

Most Democrat and Republican leaders in Washington quake in fear of the surveillance state. NSA has access to essentially all electronic communications and leaks have been used for blackmail and personal destruction of anyone they target.

The threats come not just from leaks. Republican/Libertarian Senator Rand Paul has survived three assassination attempts from deranged leftists, yet the FBI only reluctantly admitted that any of the attacks were domestic terrorism. Recently the FBI has slow-walked the arrest of the NBC/CNN cameraman who was indicted for threatening Congressman Gaetz. It is not an accident that Glenn Greenwald lives in Brazil in my opinion.

That again is what I’ve been telling people. They’re gathering/massing information to be used against you at a time of their choosing.

I tried warning follow Conservatives that were saying if you have nothing to hide BS. Sadly all too many had to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Yes, and surveillance agencies are more than happy to spread lies and disinformation to smear people if they can’t find enough real dirt.

The question is whether we want to live in a dictatorship run by the surveillance agencies.

2 Likes

I think you are conveniently leaving out the fact some school board members set up a FB group and doxxed parents who disagreed with them and said some pretty nasty stuff in Loudoun County specifically.

Let’s not get all morally righteous and not look at what those elected official were doing.

1 Like