Serious Question on The Border Crisis-Illegal Immigration

You can spin it anyway you want…facts remain that 6.6 percent is against Biden/democrat border policies.

Correlation is not causation

Dem’s have a different view of immigration and how it should function than Pugs.

But to say they support the influx is wrong

Conduct a survey and find out. Maybe it is only 6.6 percent, but that won’t last long. Their constituents are getting pissed, as the poll shows.

Correlation points to causation, it simply can’t be assumed immediately. In this case it is policy. Brandon changed every policy that worked.

What’s your view of the current immigration crisis and how it should function.

1 Like

That was rude. You claimed it wasn’t true, what’s your evidence?

Brandon ran on the border as a key issue. They all voted for Brandon. They knew what he was going to do.

2 Likes

IMO…it’s because when libs act, their actions are led by applying their feelings, not logic and that isn’t the best methodology for achieving the best outcome. When the reality of what they did hits them squarely where the cost now exceeds the "V"irtuous buzz they were expecting, they then go into point your finger mode and blame others. Who are libs blaming? Is it Joe Biden? Is it Mayorkas? Nope…they blame the Governor of Texas for taking the illegals that Brandon allowed in and then shipping them to their sanctuary cities. Logic would blame Brandon. Feelings would blame Governor Abbot and it really is just that simple.

1 Like

Your actions are led by your feelings just as much as theirs. It’s a human thing.

It was my opinion.

Okay. It looks like many Dems have changed their minds since then. If Biden doesn’t follow suit, he’s probably finished.

…and you have no idea who I am, how I think, what I’ve accomplished or anything else. That post was led by your feelings and the defense rests. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I’ll try it this way?

What should the border policy be and what do you hope the outcome is?

You said it’s not true without evidence?

1 Like

Huh,

I thought (still think) many of the party bosses support it.

. . . the historically and reliably red state of Texas may soon be purple, then blue, San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro and his twin brother, Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, predicted today on “Face the Nation.”

“In a couple of presidential cycles, on election night, you’ll be announcing we’re calling the 38 electoral votes of Texas for the Democratic nominee for president,” said Julian Castro, who in September delivered the keynote address at the Democratic National Convention. "It’s changing.

"It’s going to become a purple state and then a blue state, because of the demographics, because of the population growth of folks from outside of Texas - and because . . .

2 Likes

That’s fair. My question is what did they want when they supported it?

The border policy is to enforce the laws of our country. No one is allowed to cross at a non-designated point…period. Since there are corrupt forces at work with in our nation that obviously work against enforcing the laws, I want a high, thick, deep border wall with a road parallels it. I want it constantly monitored by drones. I want anyone who breaks our laws, to be deported hundreds of miles to the south, away from our border, that sends a clear message…do NOT attempt to cross illegally.

1 Like

I’m asking dems

1 Like

I guess I forgot to include “in my opinion” at the end of the sentence. My evidence is that I know politicians. The question in the vote wasn’t, “Who supports stronger border security?” It was, “Who denounces Biden and his open-borders policies?” Two very different questions.

It points to it sure but this is why the principal that correlation does not imply causation is important.

The change in policy could have contributed to the influx but it’s a factor among many. But there is no will to actually tackle the issue, just bandaids.

Why? Because it’s politically useful to keep it in forever limbo.

Take the latest concessions which Senate Pugs have been hammering out with the WH and Mikes take.

“But he dismissed any “comprehensive” immigration changes.

“It’s a complex issue. I don’t think now is the time for comprehensive immigration reform, because we know how complicated that is,” Johnson said. “

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4413501-mike-johnson-immigration-reform/

And the spin is to equate them.

1 Like

I actually see the the Hispanic population turning into a boon for the Pugs voting base in the long run.

Similar to how Cubans overwhelmingly vote Pug.

The change in policy was a campaign promise from the guy you voted for.

What is your thinking and what do you hope the outcome of your border thoughts is?

1 Like