Self-Defense or Manslaughter

One possibility is 3 racist ■■■■■ murdered a black teenager in the streets of Georgia.

1 Like

A rather strong possibility

All three of the rat bastards need to go away for a long, long time.

Seems a more than reasonable explanation Of events after an emotionless assessment of the facts.

2 Likes

No I didn’t. Stop attributing things to me I never said.

The closest I’ve come to saying anything like that is that if the lesser charges are not included they could walk because the facts of the case don’t fit the murder charge.

All it takes is one juror being unconvinced ie, having “reasonable doubt”.

No argument there.

From the article:

“In the video, posted by Arbery family attorney Lee Merritt , Arbery is seen jogging down a road as a white pickup truck is stopped in front of him. Arbery runs around the vehicle, and a shot is fired. The video then shows Arbery and another man appearing to tussle as two more shots are fired.”

Arbery was first shot running in front of the track.

All of the shots that were fired, are fired and recorded on that video.

The first shot is fired when he circles around to the right and charges the guy with the shotgun. At that moment both are off screen, but you can hear the shot and then both emerge on the driver’s side when the subsequent shots were fired.

There was no shooting at any other point during this event.

There’s absolutely zero evidence to suggest he was injured prior to that first shot recorded on the audio.

One year without justice.

Allan

1 Like

Some justice (finally) as the former district attorney is indicted for misconduct.

https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article253955668.html

“A grand jury in coastal Glynn County indicted former Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney Jackie Johnson on a felony count of violating her oath of office and hindering a law enforcement officer, a misdemeanor.”

Allan

Trial started today with jury selection. That will probably take a week or two.

Just as an aside this helps to show why I keep opining that people in neighborhoods looking to protect the whole neighborhood if the poop should hit the rotating oscillator they really need to agree to sensible rules of engagement … not to protect any bad guys (though it would likely do that) but to help prevent locals from acting like idiots in the heat of the moment.

So crying is forbidden in the Arbery case. But a okay in the rittenhouse one.

Allan

Gough is quite the clownshoes.

Not surprised you lied about what happened. Typical of you

I did. What exactly did I lie about

Arbery mother cried in court. Grounds for mistrial.

Rittenhouse cried while testifying in court. Perfectly fine.

Allan

Where was crying forbidden like you claimed?

You never mentioned mistrial so you lied in your defense of your lie.

You trying to compare a witness or accused on the stand to a third party in the audience is pathetic but you do you we all come to expect it.

1 Like

Except it wasn’t forbidden, did you not read the article you linked?

Actually I didn’t lie.

Aubrey mother cried in court. Grounds for mistrial.

Rittenhouse cried while on the stand giving testimony in court. Okay.

I clarify. Didn’t lie.

Allan

They wanted a mistrial for crying in court.

They wanted to shut down the crying.

They wanted an emotionless trial.

Allan