See what happens when the president goes out and meets the general public

I think your number is low. A graphic representation perhaps?

Floated the Obama boat for sure and the media boat.

You guys consistently accuse conservatives of what the libs are guilty of. Why is that? :thinking:

I was being generous. :wink:

You think the only fans at the game last night were from DC? LOL. :sunglasses:

Yeah, I’m sure the stadium was just full of District residents and not lobbyists and the Beltway bandits from Arlington and Fairfax.

1 Like

The overwhelming majority were of course. Not even up for dispute.

Blame it on the rain that was falling falling but whatever you do never blame someone for their own actions if that someone is one the team you are cheering for… Such a bad way to go through life. Fake life…

1 Like

Would be fun to see him go there and show what the rest of the USA thinks.
:mega:

It would. The title to this thread is a bit disingeneous IMO.

What total bias is showing on your part. Let Trump appear in TX for the next game and you would see quite a different reception.

We both know it.

Y’all straight up elected a troll and then you’re gonna blame “division” on democrats? This is pretty special.

6 Likes

I’m starting to like your new posting style. :sunglasses:

Trump is a troll but IMO…he’s combatting an overwhelming attack by the entire media force.

What this shows is that, as much as they disliked Obama’s policies, Republicans remained in mass civil. Now Democrats show themselves as crude uncivilized boors and then write articles bragging about how this reflects badly on others, instead of themselves.

1 Like

Hammer…meet nail….BAM!

No “we” don’t. Remember that Cruz barely won re-election. Trump is not loved.

You know better. Over 63 million of us like him just fine.

What about Obama’s policies eluded to the fact that y’all thought he was born in Kenya?

2 Likes

He created that atmosphere himself by attacking them first and then being the most corrupt president in history. He has no one to blame but himself. amirite? :dark_sunglasses:

That says it all and very accurately! :+1: