See what happens when the president goes out and meets the general public

“As the fourth inning began, the crowd initiated a “Lock him up!” chant, a throwback to Trump’s campaign trail chant directed at Hillary Clinton in 2016“

the most unpopular and worst president of my lifetime (and that is saying something since I lived though w and carter.)

And the boomerang chant of lock him up and the signs “veterans for impeachment”

The best thing that trump did last night was not to throw out the first pitch. He would have been murderlized.

Allan

2 Likes

What it shows is that the media, an extension of the Democrat party, has done a great job feeding sheople that orange man is baaa, baaa, baaad. What a shame but…libs own…the division with in this country. This thread is the perfect example. You’re celebrating it. My gosh people. We are the United States of America.

1 Like

Nothing show leadership in healing the great divide the calling those who disagree libs… I feel united already!

2 Likes

Identifying the problem is the first step towards fixing it. Sorry that you had to be identified but…that’s on you.

1 Like

This must’ve been a pretty important event for the left. Libs are stumbling over themselves to see who can create the angriest thread about the game. :rofl:

3 Likes

No it’s on you. Keep the country divided. That’s what conservatives love to do. They’re so separatist anyway. Surprised you guys don’t have your own flag.

1 Like

And conservatives are falling all over each other complaining about booing at a sporting event.

1 Like

Sure they are, Mad.

Don’t stop reveling in the hate on my account. :wink:

Who’s doing all the whining and moaning? Cons. Case closed.

2 Likes

There is consensus in your mind, I know. :rofl:

You’ll have to look past next Friday’s paycheck to see and comprehend what I wrote. Maybe…if you stand on your tippy-toes. :sunglasses:

The liberal definition of “divided” is…if you don’t think like me…it’s because you’re wrong.

You’re the one that doesn’t get it. :sunglasses:

The divided country is a result of the Obama administration and the corrupt media.

Division was one of the key themes of Alinsky who Obama was such a fan of.

2 Likes

So now conservatives are creating their own definitions. Thank God the world isn’t conservative. The world is smarter for it.

The population of The Swamp is not the “general public”.

Well it was DC which is about 90 percent democrat. Texas would no doubt be a quite different story.

2 Likes

…as the media tells you to open wide…and swallow. :sunglasses:

Correct. Absolutely correct.

images%20(16)

2 Likes

Keep up the division talk. It clearly floats your boat.