SEAN: Why are you ignoring "Project Pelican"? Muller is deep into “Project Pelican” have you ever heard of it?

Obama and the Obama maladministration need a RICO investigation opened on them! Muller is deep into “Project Pelican” have you ever heard of it?

It involves how Obama and the Obama maladministration allowed a 35-year lease to be awarded to a group that involves Russia’s Club-K missile launching system, KGB’s Primakov, North Korea, and the Architects of the Islamic Bloc and the Iran Nuclear Deal.” It involves Uranium One, Muslim Brotherhood. The original Occasional Paper broke the news that the family of Iraqi nuclear physicist Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar – known as Saddam Hussein’s nuclear bombmaker – along with the Emir of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), had been awarded a 35-year lease for cargo container operations at Port Canaveral, Florida after two years of secret talks with the Obama administration. Jones and Fanning continued their research over the following months and now present their updated and even more alarming findings with this new report:
Gulftainer, a firm co-owned by a UAE emir and the former head of Saddam Hussein’s nuclear weapons program, is making a bid for control of the Port of Wilmington, Delaware. Authors Mary Fanning and Alan Jones have returned to continue their vital research and expose the machinations of this foreign entity that undermines the security of our vulnerable port facilities. In “Gulftainer Taking Second U.S. Port” they write:
The Obama administration placed a declared enemy of the United States who was on U.S. Central Command’s Operation Iraqi Freedom “Blacklist” inside the wire at Port Canaveral, Florida with a 35-year cargo container terminal lease. That lease bypassed both the congressionally-mandated national security review by the full Intelligence Community and a full review at CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States).
[SNIP]
“The Perfect Storm” is available for free in PDF format below
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/11/13/center-occasional-paper-exposes-a-perfect-storm-of-threat-port-canaveral-container-lease-tied-to-russian-club-k-missile-system

Livingston? Don’t you mean Gaffney?

1 Like

Haha. Frank Gaffney.

Just google on “Project Pelican” and see what websites of ill repute are talking about this. Makes “Seth Rich was murdered by Democrats” look like a real scoop.

3 Likes

It amuses me that all these conspiracies are generally ■■■■■■■■ but the same people subscribe to them all.

Having said that this latest conspiracy is like a greatest hit package containing every bad guy in the world.

I checked out some of the authors previous work,they’re a couple of cranks.

Damn. I thought this was going to be like the Pelican Brief.

Does it not include the murder of Scalia so Obama could stack the court? Weak.

Yeah they need to go back and work on it.

I’ll support the call for Sean to look into thos if the OPer promises to look into all the details surrounding the very REAL curious a tions by Donald Trump in support of trying to end the embargo against ZTE.

Actions that left his own administration officials scratching their heads.

Deal?

1 Like

Additional research by the dogged and fearless team of Alan Jones and Mary Fanning now reveals exactly what could go wrong, with potentially catastrophic consequences for U.S. national security.

“Dogged and fearless team…”

LOL!

These people have read too much Tom Clancy during their lifetime in mom’s basement.

The click-bait news that pops up here is embarrassing.

It is a shame that liberal idiots cannot take the time to read the report and do some investigation into what is happening right under our noses!
Didn’t Judge Jeanine Pirro address this issue with Rep. Hunter a while back? Go to Rep. Duncan Hunter | Lots of news to discuss - from the Democrats calls to abolish ice to serious port security concerns right here in the U.S. Congress. Congressman Duncan... | By Judge Jeanine Pirro | Facebook

I have talked with Rep. Posey’s folks on this and I suggest each of us call him and keep it going! Rep. Posey represents the district in which the port is located!
Call George Cecala, Communications Director for Representative Bill Posey (R-FL) Phone: (202) 225-3671 George.Cecala@house.gov
CALL YOUR HOUSE MEMBER AND TWO SENATORS ON THIS!
PLEASE POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Yes yes it’s the libera idiots and the deep state oh the cats. Don’t forget about the cats.

9/11 truthers … birthers … Seth Rich… Project Pelican …

It seems that conspiracy theories are a constant in politics…

Treating Judge Jeannie Puppet as your news source is your first problem.

Needs more Julia Roberts.

1 Like

1 Like

Aaat’s what I’m talkin’ bout.

No, you didn’t read the report!

Started reading the report and got a paragraphs into it before I started having some questions… Central to the thesis is that the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, specifically, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Investment Security was key to getting the deal approved. Presumably he is a “bad actor” that enabled this sale to occur. Why did he continue to serve until July of this year when he left voluntarily?

Perfect.