SEAN’S TAKE: Media Bias and Apologies | Sean Hannity

MEDIA BIAS AND APOLOGIES; MY TAKE

Over the last few days the conversation surrounding the comments made by TV personalities has dominated the news cycle. We have covered them as well, going over previous tweets, statements and on air opinions. One of these individuals, MSNBC’s Joy Reid, has now apologized for her previous blogs and commentary.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/seans-take-media-bias-and-apologies/
1 Like

HANNITY RULES!!!

Number # 1 !

Even big mouth know nothing unicorn herding liberal-progressives need to feel that they have the freedom to say inane things and other things they may choose to express. And, they have to understand that at the same time conservatives have the same freedom to express their opinions. Sean is correct. Everyone deserves a chance to apologize and make things right.

Nice take Seany. Can they please forgive RoseAnne now?

I agree with Sean except one thing! The left has to restore RoseAnne now and fully before the apology is sincere. I agree with the disarming of this type of behavior but let’s get clear here this must not be UNILATERAL DISARMING. That we have had before. The whole pile of Leftist crap that has spewed out since Donald Trump started running for office needs an apology! The lies, the bunk and the continual insistence on seeing only the slanted view has to be apologized for before the leftist’s apologies are accepted. I have lived all my life where these people destroyed every error or mis-statement or even pretended offensive statement was cause to destroy the right side people’s jobs, careers, and even their status as a person, but the Left could say and do anything including outright wiping their butt on the right and it was considered OK and justified. I do not disarm in this fight until they do! Sean it is too soon to do anything but offer parlay to them unless they come fully to the table.

I agree it is right to accept apologies but only when they are genuine apologies by persons seeking to make the situation RIGHT! To the Right an apology is genuine trying to make amends. To the Left such by the right are just cause to kill the Right. Until this definitional problem is solved NO DEAL.

Hey Sean, I feel I know you since I listen and watch your show, for which I am greatfull. I’m sorry I don’t think you are correct in this case. But ur Catholics beliefs allow forgiveness and I get that. I’m sorry but I feel the left needs to be crushed they have nothing but hatred in theyre heart for anything conservative, Republican or anything moral. They will never stop until they destroy this great nation. The way I see it is the media elite, Hollywood, and all the anti Trumpers out their minus Rino’s would like nothing better them to change our society so they could have the rich and the poor. The reason the agree with the Democratic party 100% of the time is they would love to destroy the middle class. The reason for this is we like to think for ourselves and work hard everyday to make our lives better while helping others. My feeling why they always side with the dirty Democrats is this. They would love this country to look like Cuba cause thier will only be the poor and the rich.
We will not be able congest roads, congest restaurants, ball games movie theater grocery stores, cause gloabl warming and the list goes on and on. The reason they love abortion is that it thins the herd especially black and underprivileged people. God forbid they can take of themselevs and be successful. My feeling on the Democrat party is they have no intention of making America successful rather bring it too it’s knees that’s why they always do the opposite to grow jobs the economy l, family values etc… They purposefully hurt our dear nation. Read up of the communist manifesto a Hillary’s ideal read. They are all communist in hiding and everyday that goes by they show thier colors. So I’m sorry I don’t feel the way you do. GOD SPEED BROTHER.

If Rosannes remark about planet of the apes was racist.
Does this make Darwin a racist with his theory that we derived from apes ???

Evolutionary theory doesn’t make one racist, no.

Saying Rosanne’s tweet is “racist” is FAR more racist than her tweet. Her tweet was about one specific person, Valerie Jarrett, not the entire race.

The queen once said if a guest uses the wrong spoon, you do too. Acceptance and understanding of twitter slips and “data farts” is something we can all do. What Rosanne was trying to say was the reporter is culturally biased and her show shows it. She was not being racist in the least. Everyone knows that. The professionally offended are just taking advantage of their own culture of mean.

**strong text**Hey Shawn: I have a scientific paper that refutes all the global warming claims.
I have a degree in science and worked in a scientific field for a number of years. The GOLD STANDARD
IN LEGITIMATE SCIENCE IS THE SCIENTIFIC MEHTOD. IT STATES THAT FIRST YOU COME UP
WITH A THEORY AND THEN DESIGN A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIEMENT TO PROVE THAT THEORY
THAT ANY SCIENTIST ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD CAN DUPLICATE WITH THE SAME RESULTS
IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR C02 TO CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING BECAUE IT IS 152%
HEAVIER THAN AND DOES NOT RISE INTO THE ATMOSPHERE.

John Wilder

904-655-2175