Sean Hannity Responds to Latest Fake News Attack | Sean Hannity

It is ironic that I am being attacked for investing my personal money in communities that badly need such investment and in which, I am sure, those attacking me have not invested their money. The fact is, these are investments that I do not individually select, control, or know the details about; except that obviously I believe in putting my money to work in communities that otherwise struggle to receive such support.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/sean-hannity-responds-to-latest-fake-news-attack/29442327/

Maybe instructing your management agencies to give the forgotten men and women who live in your rentals some leeway when it comes to payment would go a long way toward the PR crisis you face.

I have read that the number of evictions in your units skyrocketed after you took ownership. Perhaps some grace to those who have fallen on hard times would help? Clearly you have the money to help those in your units stay there during a life event, right?