Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Aug 13

Originally published at: Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Aug 13 | Sean Hannity

**CLASHES IN HONG KONG LIVE STREAMED FROM HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
**THE PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED AT THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTRADITION FROM HONG KONG
**THE BUBBLE OF HONG KONG OFFERS MORE FREEDOM THAN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
**PRESIDENT TRUMP MAKES REMARKS ON CHINA, CHRIS CUOMO AND SCARAMUCCI
**MARKETS BEGIN TO FLUCTUATE AS INTERNATIONAL UNCERTAINTY INCREASES

4:05 PM ET – John McLaughlin, Pollster and Strategist and Retired Syndicated Columnist and Pollster, Matt Towery, discuss the poll, the debates in September the front runners hoping to defeat the President next year. The Federalist is keeping a running tab on former VP Joe Biden’s gaffes, here are some of the highlights:

Biden Says He Was Vice President During Parkland Massacre

On Aug. 10, Biden claimed he was still vice president during the shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, which happened on Feb. 14, 2018. Biden, however, had been out of office for more than a year at that point.

“Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president,” Biden told reporters in Iowa, according to Bloomberg News.
‘Poor Kids Are Just As Bright As White Kids’

The former vice president said he misspoke when he told the Asian and Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, on Aug. 8 that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

‘We Believe In Truth Over Facts.’

Biden adopted freshman New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s philosophy on disregarding facts in the name of feelings on Aug. 8 at the opening day of the Iowa State Fair.

“We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts,” Biden told the receptive crowd at the Des Moines Register Political Soapbox.

4:30 PM ET – Bill O’Reilly, the best-selling author of 15 instant #1 books including the #1 “Killing” series of histories, and host of the popular daily podcast “No Spin” on billoreilly.com, has written a new book on the life of Donald Trump titled “The United States of Trump: How the President Really Sees America. From Bill’s column today:

President Trump is on vacation this week but that’s misleading because he doesn’t know how to take time off.

So, he’s working at his New Jersey golf club even when he’s on the course.

I don’t know whether that’s a good or bad thing. The man has more energy than anyone I’ve ever known but every human being needs an occasional break. Clears the mind, refreshes the spirit.

At least the President won’t have to wear a suit this week. Or maybe he will, just to keep routine.