Sean Hannity interviewing Presiden Trump before MAGA rally in Vegas

Did Hannity seriously refer to Giuliani and Sekulow as some of the greatest legal minds in the country???

No Trump supporters do not think that deeply. They are changing it because they know it makes Trump smile and that is what is important to the average Trump supporter.

It has become a Prayer to the Trump faithful. Yet not one of them has not paused to ask why Trump has not yet ordered an investigation into Hilary.

no, that’s my initiation of the interview.

Clearly she is a afelon. As evidenced by all the felony charges against her that have led to convictions.

I wonder if our host has legal exposure in the Mueller investigation. All his interaction with Assange seems a little iffy, especially considering Assange’s direct role in leaking the emails stolen by Russia.

I’m sure he is just trying to drag the Orange Turd across the finish line, but sometimes I wonder if there is an existential threat that motivates him.

I’m not saying there’s anything there there, but we know who Cohen’s other client was.

1 Like

Gosh, that crowd was on fire. Trump was in good form.

Did they really hold this rally in a high school gym?

For the haters. The lowest form of life is your destiny replay.

Get the bug spray. The bugs are buzzing.

Not an adult at all…a little child following a cult of personality…just like the OP. (I knew you mistyped…just having fun)

1 Like

Yeah autocorrect got me and I didn’t care enough to edit it.

I can totally understand why trump minions can’t quit Hillary Clinton.

“Hillary is clearly a Felon”…oh? Then you can clearly link her indictments and/or convictions…right?

SWOON!!!:woozy_face:

if he thinks they are, he’s screwed.

seems appropriate to me.

1 Like

as i’ve stated, they use the church model. pick a person, pound on them for 30-40 years as being Satan in human form. let the masses run with it.

that tactic will never fail.

As a follow up question, I would wonder if the OP has the same success in assessing these IQ’s as they have in spelling the word “Presiden”

1 Like

erbody take a step back…

• a gushing thread was started
  • trump is a sleaze
  • op says other people are of average intelligence

anyone see the flaw?

4 Likes

I am somewhat furious that she was/is too obtuse to see she was that person. She should never have run for president once, much less a second time.