SCOTUS: come to the US illegally, don’t expect to stay

She’s trying? She said visiting the border was a grand gesture and not worthy of her time, you call that trying?

5 Likes

No you’re not unsure. Would it slow you down?

Trying to what?

1 Like

Remember when Obama gave de facto amnesty to parents of young illegals through DAPA? I sure do. They are definitely over 18. But I guess that doesn’t count for some reason I’m sure you’ll come up with.

8 Likes

Libs just believe that anyone who gets on our soil can stay. Get a free education, Healthcare, meals, housing, etc., at the US taxpayers expense. Just don’t call it open borders.

1 Like

Based on the view of the Left, including yourself, anybody escaping poverty qualifies for asylum. It’s just another means to push for open borders policies.

BINGO!!!

2 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

And import dimocrat voters.

Is that Hunter’s younger brother?

SCOTUS shot that down.

I like the idea the children of illegals have a path to citizenship.

You don’t.

A simple disagreement among citizens.

Allan

Allan

They knew his policies and supported did. Now they’re behaving like the duck dumping food on floor.

3 Likes

Notice how wrong again you are? Even the article you posted…is from yesterday. A little late for something that should have been said months and hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens ago.

5 Likes

The view from the left is not monotone.

As you can see congressperson AOC disagrees with our esteemed Vice President.

Both progs.

Allan

Ha Ha Ha Ha…

Watch: Lauren Boebert Brings Cardboard Kamala Harris to U.S. Border amid VP’s Visit Refusal Watch: Boebert Brings Cardboard Kamala to Border amid Visit Refusal

I really like this.

3 Likes

State sanctioned Kidnapping is not a good idea.

Covering it up??

Even worse.

1 Like

Sovagitprop is the bomb.

True, that isn’t it though.

1 Like

Children of illegals (if they are illegal) are still illegal. In saying that I would not be oppose “real” dreamers being allowed to stay. But would say, “NO,” to bumper babies.

So anchor babies who are actual citizens, they don’t need a pathway to citizenship. They already are.

The dreamers need the pathway, not the anchor children.

Allan

they’re not going to change the law, and the court did not claim they were “about to”.