SCHUMER’S PLOT: Dems Introduce Bill to STOP Trump From Using Military to Build Border Wall | Sean Hannity

That would be the beginning of the Civil War, the Democrats need to take cover NOW.

Chuck and Nancy don’t care if what they are trying to do is constitutional or not, they are going to do it anyway hoping it will cause problems for OUR President and delay things. I have been advocating using the military to build the walls for over a year. What do you think Combat Engineers and Seabees do? They not only destroy things, they also build them. The reason why we have a professional standing army is to defend the United States. They do a far superior job of it than the Democrats who are trying to overthrow our government.

Do Chuck, Nancy and the rest of the anti-constitutional lemmings realize that for any bill, regardless of how asinine, must be signed by the PRESIDENT to become law???

Chunky Screwmore is at it again. It’s hard to figure out how a man like this can live with the things he does. Lies and deceit are at the top of his game. He’s a snake in the grass type politician that has no respect for his country or his constituents. I think it’s time to investigate his dealings to find out who funds him. See what his ties are to Mexico. I think we’re missing something here. This man is not American.

it just shows that they want to totally rule this country…they will run a communist for president in 2020. Watch them!

They sure are not helping the country.