SCHUMER’S PLOT: Dems Introduce Bill to STOP Trump From Using Military to Build Border Wall | Sean Hannity

Also, why does the “other” media call the “House” Nancy Pelosi’s House? It’s NOT her 'House"…It’s OUR House…the citizens of the United States of America’s House. case closed.

1 Like

Isn’t it amazing how quickly Congress can move when they really want something?!

The wall the Democrats “want” to build is the wall that divides this republic. They’ll put cracks in it by attempting Congressional fiat, and then hammer away at it with social chisels. The best thing that could happen at this point would be for God to call Fancy Nancy and Chuck the Schmuck “home”!

2 Likes

Actually there has been a lot of sex/child trafficking rings busted in 2018 and Trump played a huge role in that. There has also been a 83% increase in ms-13 gang members busted in which a lot of that ties into with them bringing them in through the border that is so easily crossed in certain areas. The cattle ranchers have been reporting activity they witness and unfortunately are now in fear of retaliation. There was just a rancher murdered recently and law enforcement believe it was carried out by the cartels. There was also recently another rancher who called in to report he had stumbled upon a 700 pound bundle of marijuana but no drugs are coming across are borders. WE NEED A WALL/BARRIER NOW ■■■■■■■■!! STOP THE HATE AND DO YOUR JOB!! Trump 2020

1 Like

Dear knuckleheads Schumer and Pelosi.
Neither branch odf the Congress can legislate away Constitutional powers granted to the POTUS .
If this were possible, congress could remove for example, the Power to appoint Cabinet members. Or to appoint SCOTUS and other federal judges.
BTW, Schumer. Your use of the term “co equal” was conveniently ignored when the Chosen One was ruling by political fiat with his Executive Orders.
So, Chuck You, cut the crap.
BTW, this is DEAD ON ARRIVAL…You go ahead and try to find 18 or 19 GOP Senators to break ranks to get a veto proof majority.
Oh, one other thing. What comes around goes around.
Remember when Dingy harry Reid chose the nuclear option to prevent Bush from getting his SCOTUS nominees appointed? Yeah and remember when he changed Senate rule effectively eliminating the ability to filibuster without being present?
Yeah, be careful what you wish for, dummy.
Look, we know this is just political grandstanding.
This crap goes nowhere.

1 Like

The 2 main reasons Chuck and Nancy Don’t want the wall is plain and simple. The main reason is the massive hate they have for Trump and will not compromise on the wall no matter what. The 2nd reason is the votes they think it will generate with immigrants and their families. I think people albeit a small percentage are starting to realize this and see they really don’t care about American’s. They want absolute power and would run this country to the ground if they ever got it .

2 Likes

Dems do not care about anything except that which will allow them to acquire and retain political power in perpetuity

2 Likes

This is nothing more than hateful and vindictive political grandstanding.
Schumer is well aware this has no shot of going anywhere.
His idea is “I got it on the record”…

1 Like

So if Schumer and many others stay in office they are blocking someone else from being elected there. They should stop building a wall to keep other out of office…it shows they are racist because it might a latino or black out of office. I would love to see a bill that says these people must pay their own staff and expenses from their pay. The shutdown had no effect on that pay.

1 Like

All I know is if Trump ran his business like he’s been running the government so far he’d be OUT OF BUSINESS! Think about it s
“oh sorry Mr. Trump the painters aint here today they called in sick again. Oh & the plumbers are 3 weeks behind.” How could he ever get any construction project finished with incompetent Foremen, supervisors like that, giving him lame excuses? point is he wouldn’t put up with it from them, WHY is he tolerating it from Justice Dept. & FBI all their slow-walking & obstruction. Get the hell in there and CLEAN IT UP. SAY YOU’RE FIRED1 DAMN IT & Mean it Barr better clean up DOJ good

1 Like

The Dems has put his confirmation on hold til this vote for immigration is over its like they are holding his Atty general over his head, its always something with those people !!

2 Likes

I see dumb and dumber are at it again. They do not care about us or our country only the hate they have for Trump. There not doing there job and there never around. If only dumb and dumber would remove there immoral walls around them. They do not represent us only there own personal agenda.Who will pay for all the illegal immigrants us of course they get everthing free they bring nothing with them ,pretty bold to think they can come here and live off us free! When US citizens here need help !! Who do you represent not us obviously ! We should build the wall with military and patrol it with military.10,000 of them a show of force
spread out on the boarder. Dumb and Dumber you are disgusting and brainless!

3 Likes

The only way to clean up Washington is to get rid of career politicians, two terms in the house and one four year term in the Senate and zero retirements. Career Politicians get richer and their families get richer and the citizens get screwed. Our forefathers never dreamed anyone would want to be a career politician so they never addressed the issue. We need to stop the destruction of our country and it is the career politicians like Boehner, Ryan, Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Pelosi, Feinstein, McConnell, there on both sides of the isle.

3 Likes

Just looking into the smug expressions on the faces of these two, should tell every Patriotic American, who the traitors are in our congress! They do not work for the people, they only work for their own power and dominance over the rest of us. I hope they have learned to shoot straight, when the civil war they are moving the country to, actually happens!

2 Likes

It is just another one of their ways to obstruct President Trump and drag this out until he’s not in office anymore. Then they will gladly vote for a wall that the next president wants built :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Haha, idiots, why not just introduce legislation stripping the president of ALL his constitutional powers? Oh, that would take too many votes and require 2/3’s of states to ratify it. Plus, when they manage to get their person in office, they would have zero power and our congress would be totally controlled by bigger idiots and plug up any chance of smooth quick action.

1 Like

People hate him just because of his name, can you imagine the backlash if he started cleaning house like that?? We all know what he wants to do he is a genius when it comes to business and has already done so many amazing things for our country but I don’t think going in and saying you’re fired to everybody who is corrupt would work out very well oh, you know they would find something to bring up charges against him for.

So tell me who is donating more and more money to these hateful democrats? Is it coming from Bloomberg, Soros and the Clinton foundation? If the Clinton Foundation, does that mean they are still a charity and not tax exempt? That needs to be looked into as I see it.

1 Like

EXACTLY RIGHT, these democommie POS need to be lined up blindfolded against OUR NEW WALL AND SHOT AT DAWN. I VBOLUNTEER for the detail. The gop HAS never HAD ANY balls. WHY DON’T gop’S take pictures of Pelosi winery with it’s WALLS GATES AND ARMED SECURITY and use them to show what LIARS THEY ARE?

1 Like

The Inbred Democrats are not going to be happy until they start a Civil War. We are moving closer and closer, when it begins they will not know what hit them. Americans are becoming very tired of the TRAITORS to our Republic.