SCHOOL IN SESSION: Trump Educates Reporter on ‘Number of Cases of Coronavirus’ When He Issued Travel Ban

Originally published at: SCHOOL IN SESSION: Trump Educates Reporter on ‘Number of Cases of Coronavirus’ When He Issued Travel Ban | Sean Hannity

President Trump educated a reporter from CBS News during a White House press briefing Sunday; schooling the journalist on how many confirmed cases of Coronavirus were in the United States when he issued his China travel ban.

“Many Americans are saying you should have warned them the virus was spreading like wildfire through the month of February instead of holding rallies with thousands of people. Why did you wait so long to warn them?

President Trump asks @CBSNews reporter how many cases and deaths there were in the U.S. when he restricted travel with China.

She did not know the answer. pic.twitter.com/OLSGTBu8NH

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) April 19, 2020

“If you look at what I did in terms of banning China from coming in… We cut it off, people were amazed. We had 21 people in a room, everybody was against it but me,” said the President.

“I was very early… Do you know how many cases of the virus were in the United States when I issued the ban? Do you know the number? How many cases? How many cases were here when I issued the ban? You have to do your research,” he added. “Are you ready? How many cases were in the United States? How many people died? Keep your voice down.”

Watch the explosive exchange above.