SCHIFF SLAMMED: Kevin McCarthy Says Adam Schiff ‘Lying’ About Knowing Whistleblower’s Identity

Originally published at: SCHIFF SLAMMED: Kevin McCarthy Says Adam Schiff ‘Lying’ About Knowing Whistleblower’s Identity | Sean Hannity

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy didn’t mince words when asked to comment on Rep. Adam Schiff’s claim he has no knowledge of the Ukraine whistleblower’s identity; saying the top Democrat is flat-out “lying.”

“You just asserted…Adam Schiff either personally met with the whistleblower or knows the identity of the whistleblower, which he continues to deny…do you think he’s lying?” asked MSNBC’s Garrett Haake.

“Yes. And, I don’t think it’s the first time he’s lied to us either,” fired-back McCarthy.

.@GarrettHaake: "You just asserted…Adam Schiff either personally met with the whistleblower or knows the identity of the whistleblower, which he continues to deny…do you think he's lying?"

.@GOPLeader: "Yes. And, I don't think it's the first time he's lied to us either." pic.twitter.com/LQLwywQAOn

— CSPAN (@cspan) November 14, 2019

President Trump unloaded on House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff last Friday; labeling the top Democrat a “corrupt politician” intentionally denying Republican lawmakers “due process” in his ongoing impeachment inquiry.

“Adam Schiff is a corrupt politician. He made up a speech and he put my voice in it. He made up a speech, it had nothing to do with what I said. Adam Schiff is a corrupt politician that’s not giving us due process,” Trump told reporters before departing the White House.

President Trump: "Adam Schiff is a corrupt politician." pic.twitter.com/nTXrL1cE0a

— The Hill (@thehill) November 8, 2019

Republican members of the House of Representatives will ask Intel Chair Adam Schiff to testify in his ongoing impeachment inquiry; labeling the top Democrat a “fact witness” due to his early involvement in the Ukraine controversy.

“House Republicans plan to call Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as one of their first witnesses in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump following the adoption of formal rules for the investigation, claiming he is a ‘fact witness’ due to his office’s early involvement with the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the proceedings,” reports Fox News.