Say his name. Bernell Trammell

Since they are the only ones who know why he was shot, and you claim to know why he was shot, you must know them way better than I.

1 Like

We will see, but we don’t now.

Obvious supporter of BLM. Proudly supporting the cause. Signage showing support for the cause. Then brutally murdered. I followed the OP’s logical procession.

1 Like

That’s why you predict what it is and if you’re right you gloat and if you’re wrong there’s always next time.

I’ve tried to stop jumping at stuff, doesn’t always take.

1 Like

Really? Do tell. :laughing:

You told. Even funnier,

Just throwing it out there eh?..Like the classic “some people say”

Told what?

I find the death very tragic as I’ve stated. Yet you seem to want to play “got ya” .

Have a nice evening.

You too.

Thank you! :hearts:

I’m only responding in the vein of your fellow conservative OP and was attempting to show anyone can make any claim at this point. It is worthless.

But I noticed you didn’t criticize the OP. Interesting.

I really couldn’t care less about your attempts.

I stated my stance on this topic. Too bad if you don’t like it.

Oh, I like and and agree with it. I just find it amusing that instead of criticizing where the politicizing first occurred, in the OP, you chose to hold your powder until you could criticize a lib for what you believed was the exact same infraction.

Amuse yourself to your heart’s content. :rofl:

Its not obvious at all. Other than your trolling that is.

Precisely…but yet I made the question mark.

Fact remain, left-wing rhetoric has gotten out of hand. It’s matter of time before it gets people killed for their political beliefs.

Now I understand this irks the libs…after all only they can throw out accusation. Now that shoe is on other foot the left here are have a fit.

Talking about this on FOX news as of now.

And don’t think for moment despite all the attempt to troll and trash this thread only one person on left here expressed his condolence.

That and not one single lib here admitted their left-wing rhetoric has put people lives in danger.

And that’s very telling.

2 Likes

Did we establish anything politically-related to this murder other than “man who supports Trump is murdered and I believe a leftist did it”?

When people talk about politicizing a death, this is EXACTLY what they are talking about. Chomping at the bit to assign blame.

2 Likes

Amazing isn’t it? If it turns out to be some other motive, it will be about “the rhetoric of the libz is horrible”, nonetheless.

or the ever popular “taste of their own medicine”

2 Likes