Say her name. She deserves it

Okay thanks. It’s late. :sleeping:

That was apparently the rebuttal that angered the fine young citizens that killed her.

Oh wow. Like rap songs aren’t filled with it and the word isn’t used all of the time?

How about the group she was with killed a black man for calling them crackers?

Sound justified to you? Because that is what it sounds like you are doing.

1 Like

All of them were “one too many”.

Nope.

I’m not justifying anything I’m stating facts.

So are you claiming she was shot because of something someone else said instead of her own reply that, “all lives matter”?

What evidence is there to support this claim?

I see. Everything is okay now.

I’m sure her 3 year old son will feel better now that his mommy will never come home.

The gunman shot into a her group.
she wasn’t targeted.

None of it is proven. This comes from the boyfriend’s story.

Ever wonder how the media would handle this if it was a BLM goon who was killed rather than this young mom?

Did you just equate cracker to the n word?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW cracker wasn’t said in this scenario

where have I suggested that this wasn’t murder?

She didn’t say anything according to the boyfriend

like Summer Taylor

Oh, the HORROR!

Uttered by a white person it is a death sentence.

Uttered by a black person or in rap music… It’s cool!

“Ramirez told Fox 59 that they were walking near the canal when someone in his group used the N-word during a conversation, which led to a confrontation with a group of strangers, four men and a woman. Ramirez said that someone in the other group yelled “Black Lives Matter,” to which someone in his group answered, “All Lives Matter.” Ramirez did not confirm if Doty-Whitaker or someone else said it.“

Read the links people

It’s called … fail.

This cute black girl I work with was talking about going to a chili cook off with her friends. She asked one of them if she was bringing the crackers.

I asked her if she was talking about their dates. She almost peed her pants and couldn’t stop laughing. :joy:

Worse, according to the girls’ father after the intial confrontation was over the killer took up a position laying in wait for them to walk under a bridge and shot her in cold blood just after they’d emerged through the tunnel.

Cold, calculated, first degree murder.

Is she less dead now?