Say her name, Christine Englehardt

There are plenty of rape murders to go around.

Criminals who commit these crimesmust be dealt with harshly.

White, black, brown, yellow or green.

Allan

1 Like

Why does this get posted in politics.

This crime had nothing to do with politics.

Allan

Big time politics of race division.

The incessant political cry of race is anti American and anti unity and unwelcome.

4 Likes

In the reports you posted there’s nothing emphasising the race of those involved? As a woke lib that’s all that matters to me.

5 Likes

What does a rape / murder have to do with politics.

Still no answer.

Allan

oh i know it’s enough to make your head explode.

good points about the motivation honestly but i dont care about that. it doesnt look random she was prob mixed up in some ugly stuff

what’s staggering is the lack of interest in media. they report on it then move on quickly

such obvious cowards

2 Likes

you dont know that. and theres no evidence of it

so all this is is your opinion

k thanks

1 Like

…cuz it’s different…that’s why and racism is the name of a one way street.

3 Likes

Notice the watered down headlines; “allegedly” was used to describe the crime and not the word “murdered” or “hate crime”? Why is that? The answer is because it’s a sheople trough and they don’t want you regurgibleating such things as that cuz it works against the lib narrative…agreed?

1 Like

5 Likes

Thank goodness…NO.

They targeted a white chick specifically

because

but no not this time. lol

There is absolutely, positively, no question about it…a double standard applied by the MSM describing crimes where the victims and perps are of different races. The MSM does everything is can to fan the flames of racial divide…in part…because it was disappearing and that removes their leverage.

1 Like

I’ll agree that’s what’s happening with this story and this thread.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

And the wall-to-wall coverage. Leading headlines. Top-story status.

This happens every time. Someone asks the question. Libs scour up counter-examples of internet links. But we all know (libs included) that just about every story can be found propagated in just about every news source library. And we all know (libs included) that such links alone are NOT the same as the level-of-coverage that is the actual point of the question.

We all know the difference. But libs dutifully play the game nonetheless. It’s predictable. It’s expected. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

It’s in their library of links like every other news source. But it’s not a leading story there either.

And by libs in general.

1 Like

If they are fair and balanced…then it is just since Trump left the White House and they were able to crawl out of his colon and are now desperately looking for another host to attach themselves too…

Being the parasites that they are…

Fox was the only outlet where Trump’s overall coverage nearly crept into positive territory—52 percent of Fox’s reports with a clear tone were negative, while 48 percent were positive.

1 Like

I do know that. A pattern is an indicator. 3 Asian owned businesses. Not 1, not 2, but 3.

That’s a pattern.