Saul Alinsky has met his better: Trump the Master Persuader. Why disinformation smear campaign isn't working

Lol.

If you don’t think those quotes are racist, then you really aren’t honest enough, or you are yourself a racist. Neither is worth my time.

Or I’m right, which is clearly the case here.

right or alt right?

Progressive double standard

Congratulations! The brilliance of that qualifies one for houseplant status.

Award yourself - because that was really lame.

If you don’t want to discuss the issue, why reply to the OP? I’m not your type.

Well that’s an understatement.

Being nice. Toads, regardless how enchanting, aren’t my cup of tea.

Obama was a master of the Alinsky tactics and a faithful disciple of said tactics.

He taught Alinsky in community organizer classes. But in real terms, his organizing never brought one job to Chicago, lifted one person out of poverty, or lead to independence from Government dole.

Lets look at Alinsky tactics.

1. Does Trump control the Media- Nope
  2. Does Trump believe in government handouts- Nope
  3. Does Trump support globalism- Nope
  4. Does Trump believe the want for something outweighs the need for something- Nope DNC principle!
  5. Does Trump believe in silencing free speech? Nope thats Antifa and the DNC

Epic fail!

That is absolutely correct. Hillary would have been an even bigger nightmare as she learned the Alinsky tactics from Alinsky himself rather than reading about them in a book or a call from left wing professor.

Hillary worked with him in college, read up ! She even has public comments of what a great man Alinsky was!

Trump and fox have a very cozy relationship. Hannity has a nightly conversation with trump. So yes, trump has a media outlet in his pocket.

One outlet is considered is considered media control? WOW ! Obama had MSNBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, CNN, BBC all in his pocket, and your worried about one network?

Hannity is opinion, not news. Independent research shows Trump treated favorably about 50% of the time. They have a lot of establishment “never Trumpers” on fox as well as liberals.