Saul Alinsky has met his better: Trump the Master Persuader. Why disinformation smear campaign isn't working

So you have to issue racist orders to be a racist? That makes zero sense…

1 Like

Trump’s Apprentice ran for years top rated on NBC. He’s been everywhere with the Left, the Clintons were at his wedding. No one ever said he was any of the things the Left claims he is now.

Because he isn’t. Its a disinformation campaign, BIG LIE manipulation of reality and it works with those who “assimilate” their beliefs from their environment. Peers, celebrities, someone they like smears Trump and its accepted as “True”.

When they research the smear, confirmation bias permits only what they look for, be seen. The brain discards ll the rest.

You can test this right now. Look around you, identify everything around you that is “blue” in color. Take a moment and do this now.

After you are done, tell me what you saw that was “red”.

You can’t. You didn’t see it, If you look now, no doubt you’ll find lots of things red in color, but “confirmation bias” hid them from you. You were looking for blue objects, so that is all you saw.

That’s what happens when a delusion is tested by research, the researcher only sees what confirms the delusion.

Now you’re being absurd.

A community brain cell when overwhelmed by data sees everything as “absurd”. Its a known well documented flaw, scientifically verified.

Have fun with that.

A major point is that as of 2016 only 14% of Republicans said they trusted the media. That meant that no matter how the left media ranted and raved, that without facts they were not going to move nearly half the country one inch.
Every time Trump tweets, the big media and left believe they have him. They never do.
Sorry, but you are going to have to come up with a real crime, not just ever growing hysteria, to get rid of him. And after two years of trying, it is beginning to look doubtful.
Of course you can try again in 2020. My guess is you will pick someone even more unelectable than Hillary and he does 4 more years.

In a court of law you must have evidence for a charge, allegation, any claim. No evidence, you can’t make the claim.

There is a mountain of historical evidence Trump is not a racist. The Apprentice ran for years on NBC, they wouldn’t allow a racist do that. Trump also kissed black babies, a racist would not do that. Trump is trying to save 800 aborted black babies a day, by defunding Planned Parenthood’s abortion mills. A racist would not do that either.

Excellent point. And crooked Hillary was as undesirable as they come. Remember her “why aren’t I 50 points ahead you might ask”!

Fun is watching the brain waves of an opponent, fail to reach shore.

Fun is watching the brain wave of your opponent, not reach shore.

that’s funny.

You keep using that phrase, but I don’t think you know what it means. In your OP, you spoke about the evils of Alinsky tactics, but then in the same breath you praise Trump for the very same thing…smearing. Get a grip, man. Your crush on Donald is embarrassing and I don’t even know you.

1 Like

I like how you had to quote four different people to get half the number of quotes from one of his two posts.

1 Like

There’s no surprise here. Like minded people…well, they think alike.

By their metrics i don’t really see how ANYONE could be racist. I mean you can pretty much say anything but if your daughter is married to a jewish man then you are cleansed of all sins.

Plus they’ve had practice pretending they are not racist ever since the 60s. It’s been a very bad act.

Progressive association racism with everything and everyone they don’t like, because they have nothing to support lunatic positions

That’s antisemitic.

Your hallucinating again. Get a grip man!

That’s stupid.