Saudi Arabia goes forward with plan to publicly behead peaceful protester

it’s welfare for congressional districts.

I agree that if we want he product we should be willing to pay for the development. However, that should also go for other countries. If someone else wants the product, they too should foot their fair share of the bill for development.

If not we are developing weapons for other nations do free. That’s a subsidy.

Apparently I’m not biased for or against SA. I am stating facts and opinions to balance out the bias in other people’s posts… and letting the “chips fall where they may”.

Cost of national defense. People are not handed freebies. They have to develop and produce something that the government wants. That is not welfare.

arguing out of both sides of your mouth is not balancing bias. It’s introducing discord

By the government, you mean Congressmen looking to spend federal money in their districts.

You have shown your willingness to debate @WildRose in the global warming thread ad nauseam. My hat’s off to you. I have a shorter attention span and won’t go into all the ways Saudi can still end up paying their fair share of development while still able to say back home " we got a good deal". So you and @FreeAndClear win this one.

No. The DoD.

Whatever dude.
They are two separate issues.

This post is solid gold. To praphrase: I’m smarter than you but I won’t talk about it so I’ll pretend to concede.

It’s like a discussion forum version of a humble brag.

1 Like

It’s the same government, the same overarching policies that lead to both decisions.

Sorry. I simply gave you kudos for debate stamina. But… I see that that you are again thinking it has something to do with intelligence.

You are smart. You have value. You dont need my affirmation. Don’t put yourself down like that.

You should use your talents for something more valuable than trolling.

Hey… was thinking about you yesterday. Got my 23andme results the other day and thought your knowledge would be useful to decipher haplogroup stuff.

Yeah… gotta go and get some of that Saudi money today. They are ordering a billion dollars of a special versions of our best selling Monopoly game. I make the little gold camels and Ferraris.

I’m sure Trump will weigh in any moment about people in the ME chopping off heads.

Oh, pointless scientific jargon. Must be compensating for something.

Ah ok. Yeah this is not my area of expertise but I see what you mean. So my question is, even if it is development that is being discounted is that discount passed on to all “consumers”

:smile:
:smile:

I give this post a log(11) on a scale of 10^0 to 10^1. Not the worst but not by a lot.

Because civil rights for women is antithetical to their version of Islam.