Satanic Astroworld Hell Pit --witness

Imagery here says it all. Alex Jones discusses

Is there anything that Alex Jones won’t say to sell Brainforce pius pills?

There’s even an ad in the auto-caption.

Amazing.

1 Like

Prove it false. Do you have eyes? Ears?

:rofl:

Why would anyone bother even attempting to challenge this on the merits? This doesn’t deserve to be taken seriously.

Prove the moon isn’t made of cheese.

Just as I thought.

:rofl:

If you say so.

Watch the video.

Ads are there because this world is reality

Turn off your internet

1 Like

ah, the good ole satanic panic. a classic.

1 Like

Yowza. What a bunch of hooey.

I wonder what would happen if Jones were shown real Satanic imagery and lyrics in music? Do you think his head would explode?

Somebody ought to tell him about Dimu Borghir or Behemoth, or Cradle of Filth, to name just a few.

SO ridiculous the denial. If this is not a satanic stage show, what is it? It’s the dark arts in all it’s glory. It evokes the diabolical–dark, perverse and sacrificial.

There have been plenty of Artsy concerts that didn’t leave people dead. This witness who saw it, does not believe only ten died.

Madness takes it’s toll.

The stage screen, flashed at them, that they were going to die.

The stage presentation was wallowing in the dark arts, regardless whether the entertainers were into that or not.

You are doing the same thing Jones did: telling us it is “dark arts” but not explaining how, or for that matter how you know.

And yes, I watched the video.

People still believe this stuff?

Define what this is if it’s not a satanic presentation?

Believe in Satan? Come on. It’s 2021, not 1692.

1 Like

You need to answer my question. The concert was in 2021.

it was a stage performance at a concert.

Cool visual effects at a concert. BTW, you have yet to point out any specific Satanic imagery

Imagine being so dense one just thinks that when obsessed, Satanic, illuminati, numskulls stage Satanic, Illuminati events and people just think it’s “Cool Visual Effects.”