Sarah Sanders confirms Trump spoke to Putin about Mueller probe

I’m glad the first part is multiple choice.

How far the Republican party has fallen.

they read that as though they did, because narrative trumps reality

What the Mueller report says is that the Trump campaign tried to establish contact with Russians to help their campaign but was unable to because of bad luck and incompetence.

There were a couple of instances of good judgement about it, Jared Kushner is a standout.

I am not sure why people find this sort of thing acceptable.

So mueller is charging people with collusion after all?

Link??

According to Mueller, the Trump Campaign cooperating with the Russians was indeed a fake conspiracy theory, as he did not find sufficient evidence that it ever happened, other than in Democrat’s minds.

Partial quote and completely misleading. Why are you wasting everyone’s time.

If you don’t like it you can go elsewhere. I don’t intend to force you to waste your valuable time.

No, there is no context where that literal statement doesn’t mean exactly what it says.

The context is Mueller’s discussion of Russian interference and Trump campaign receptiveness. I know you will stick to your pro-Putin position. Others will read the report.

2 Likes

Enjoy your criminal lowlife scumbag President.

Who cares about collusion! He’s a corrupt immoral bastard!

I don’t think Trump colluded. I think he’s compromised.

Given all the connections the Trump campaign had to Russians, you’d have to be a flaming idiot (or Trump supporter) to not think something was up.

Of course it should’ve been investigated! You guys make up looney conspiracy theories out of thin air over Hillary and Obama, but everybody should ignore the parade of red flags over Trump’s Russian connections??? Seriously???

I think Trumpies really have an extra chromosome.

2 Likes

now now… he’s not a criminal

you forgot “racist”

On Facebook. Maybe. How are you going to stop them?

1 Like

Still the spiel “only I have read the report”.

The whole Russian “interference” was a drop in the ocean.
And it was all that “smoke” that you guys said should be investigated that was investigated. And, surprise, all it was was smoke.

1 Like

based on what facts?

I’m having flashbacks of a poster decrying that there was no smoke.

Helsinki.

Oh good Lord. The heads of states of the two greatest military powers in the world meet, and it has to be some sort of conspiracy.
Mueller didn’t even consider that smoke.

Most if not all of the “smoke” was not really “smoke” at all. Note I put it in quotes.