SARAH ON FIRE: Sanders SCORCHES ABC’s ‘Double-Standard’ on Roseanne

Maybe Trump dropped the suit because he knew he couldn’t meet the challenge?

This is so embarrassing for the the WH. How do you get your communication team huddled together and decide today’s play is to throw more gasoline on the Rosanne story which was already dying?

Trump’s fans are always crying about the crooked media, but this is one lesson you guys can learn from them. When ■■■■ is on fire, you don’t spend a week pumping oxygen into it by “just asking questions” about why it’s not okay to call a black lady a monkey. I can’t believe we’re STILL talking about Roesanne so many days later, and it’s entirely the fault of the MAGA camp for being such absolute amateurs at handling scandals.

Thanks to this briefing, the fire has been rekindled for at least another 48 hours. Just. Let. It. Die.

Didn’t the Atlanta Fed predict something crazy like 4.4% GDP growth again? Why the hell is Sarah fencing with reporters on Roesanne instead of deflecting to that?

He’s nothing more than the talk radio/Fox president. It’s the same thing they do…beat and beat their outrages endlessly. It’s infantile and boring.

1 Like

Absolutely. You can’t deny the examples she gave. Nobody is defending Barr but the double standards are glaring.

Is there a history of white people being called orangutan’s in order to portray them as less than human?

I consider what Roseanne said to be racist and what was said about the President to be in poor taste. They hypocrisy though couldn’t go unmentioned.

I don’t care if you compare Clinton, me, or you (assuming you aren’t black) to apes, orangutans or anything else. It is not the same thing as comparing a black person to an ape. It just isn’t.

Bush was called a chimp by some. It;s ugly no matter where it comes from.

It may have been ugly, but it does not have the same meaning.

No … just pointing out the enormous hypocrisy coming from the left. If liberals didn’t have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

See what I mean about liberal double standards folks?

Ah yes … the ubiquitously played race card. That really rationalizes a difference to you guys, doesn’t it.

To think there is a lib double standard about calling blacks and whites “apes” is to be willfully stupid about American history. Actively. Pulling a muscle. Falling down and unable to get up. Learning then forgetting over and over again because grrr libs.

1 Like

Sure it is … hypocrite.

Grrr race card.

Brought to you by a Colorblind America.

As I said, if liberals didn’t have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Repetition is truth. Just repeat it long enough until it feels true.

Isn’t that convenient.

Do you understand why?

This has nothing to do with history, it has to do with common decency … of which liberals seem to be in very short supply.