SANDERS SPEAKS: The White House Responds to CNN’s Latest Lawsuit | Sean Hannity

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders officially responded to CNN’s latest lawsuit Tuesday; saying the cable news network was “grandstanding” after correspondent Jim Acosta’s press credentials were suspended.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/sanders-speaks-the-white-house-responds-to-cnns-latest-lawsuit/
2 Likes

They are trying to distract from ALL of the election fraud. Acosta, “the Acoster” clearly hit the young womans arm to keep the Mic. The White House has all the right to refuse access to anyone who poses a threat to order and safety in THE PEOPLES WHITE HOUSE not CNN’s white house.

Declassify the FISA documents and the house will fall!!!

2 Likes

i agree with the white house mr acosta believe only him should ask all the question,he didn’t behave this way with the last president.so why now because of hate nothing more plane and simple,ANOTHER THREE/six months should do the tricks.

2 Likes

I truly appreciate what Ms. Sander’s and the White House & Secret Service has done. Mr. Acosta inappropriately shoves the intern after he asked his 2 questions and there are other reporter’s there. The so-called WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENCE CLUB needed to be knock down big time! Majority there except for a few (like Fox’s News, OANN and other’s) are really trying to destroy our elected President of the United States of America.
They are going to try to get him to get mad, frustrated with anything that would put President Trump in a bad spot!
Personally, kick these MSM out and keep Fox’s News and OANN and few others! Maybe then the MSM might finally get the message “Loud and Clear”!

1 Like

I am tired of defense, Mr. President. Declassify the FISA documents and start charging conspirators and corrupt officials, first up should be Hillary.

3 Likes

Dear Sarah : You are, indeed, a DARLING and EXCEPTIONAL at your job. And preciously few are like you in similar jobs. Perhaps, you could be just a tiny bit more merciful with that pitiful Jim Acosta who, all too obviously, has NO any other ability in his present CNN job, than to ask rather nasty and ill-intended questions :slight_smile:
Anyhow, if I were in your position, I would be even LESS merciful with the ilk of Acosta … :slight_smile:
Please, and by ALL means, keep up your ongoing OUTSTANDING performance !
So many thanks …

1 Like

:laughing:

I guess Sarah never witnessed or watched a full video of that press conference, if she had, and she had any honesty mixed with principles she would have choked on her words in saying CNN is “grandstanding”.

Too funny!

1 Like

The white house and Trump need to go on OFFENSE. They need to out these jerks with the FULL DECLAS of the FISA shenanigans!!! Why are they letting this circus continue. The criminals are DUE FOR JAIL TIME.

THE ELEPHANT in the room is getting GIGANTIC and needs to be dealt with!!! UUUUU-GELY!!!

1 Like

Only a liberal could watch that news conference and see something no one else could see. Hey LouC take off the blindfold next time!

1 Like

Why not just let him back in and NEVER pick him to speak. Obama did it to Fox News. What goes around comes around. They can’t sue for that.:thinking:

1 Like

Sarah is class. Acosta is not. Fact. Deal with it.

1 Like

Obama only did it with Fox News for a very short time.

I don’t have problems with Fat Donald pulling Acosta’s or any other reporters credentials, or all of them for that matter.

I do have a problem with the president, Kelly Ann Conway, and Sarah “If my lips are moving I am lying” Huckabee Sanders et al trying to pretend that what happened was some egregious assault on that intern when it wasn’t.

Our president has no clue what the purpose is for our nation of a free press and much less how a free press operates.

That is the funniest thing I have read all day long here.

Sarah = class…my GOD what a joke!

You’re the joke. Get back under the porch. We’ll tell you when to come out.