Sanctuary states for 2nd A

Yes, natural right. That is the implication in the Constitution. It doesn’t say that the right to keep and bear arms is granted, it says that the government shall not infringe on that right. In other words, the Constitution recognizes that the right existed prior to the forming of the government and the penning of the Document.

And, by the way, it says arms, not guns. Men have had the right to keep and bear arms long before the advent of guns.

2 Likes

You are right about that. But that doesn’t make it okay, it makes it unconstitutional.

There ya go … billet a cop in every home. :wink:

Since they woke up, they have all been scared. Maybe they need to go hide back under the covers. :wink:

In theory. But with who we have teaching the kids these days, I’m not so sure. :neutral_face:

1 Like

It’s an excuse.

Everyone should have a gun. That way everything will be perfect… it’s what the founders wanted. :roll_eyes:

Just like healthcare.

1 Like

I suspect you are being facetious, but ironically, you are right. The Militia was every able bodied man between the ages of 18 and 45. :wink:

3 Likes

Wow. That is really scary.

1 Like

Nature. Would you blame a dog for biting the man kicking him? Or would you recognize it as completely natural for him to do so?

Not everyone. You for example

Luckily for me, you’re not in a position to decide anything of significance. And you’re not a founding father. Thanks for making it about me. :roll_eyes:

“Should”. Yes, lucky for you I believe rights are for all citizens. But you really shouldn’t exercise yours in this case. For the greater good.

Oh, so NOW you care about the greater good. :rofl:

Only in this specific case. Might want to check your sarcasm meter.

Isn’t it funny how that works? Thanks for making it about me. Keep up the good work.

It is about you, as an individual. It requires a certain mindset.

I would never deny your right, I would just really appreciate you not exercising it.

You keep making this about me, its hilarious.

Also, I don’t recall the word “mindset” being used in the second amendment.

Yes, it is about you, as an individual. And me, as an individual. All of us, as individuals. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. A lot of people are just not suited for it.

You and Trump are not, for example. Me and my society are.